Letter 1

10/02/2012

Dear Seth,

You have been gone 113 days, 9 hours and 45 seconds and I'm still counting.

Its strange that I do that now, I never used to.

When you left my world crumbled, it really did. Things that have always been bad suddenly got worse. It was as if the universe was spitting on my face.

It was as if you had decided to play the biggest prank on me that the whole world was in on too. That I would somehow eventually find hidden cameras filming the whole thing and you would jump out and say 'got you'. Then I would laugh and cry because I would be so relieved and angry all at once that this was all just a joke. A joke.

I'm still waiting for you to jump out at me.

I don't know where to go from here.

I have never been so alone in my life, and that's saying something because I've always been alone and I have never truly minded. Then you came along and suddenly every thing seemed brighter and more vivid.
Seth you made being alone so much less appealing. I would have been so happy to spend the rest of my days, hours, minutes and seconds being alone if it wasn't for you. I want that with you now more than anything. I would give all my time to be with you for just one more time.

You made the world became extraordinary.

Seth you were always the brightest part of my day, you made me, me. Now that your gone, all I see is darkness and shades of grey. The colours have gone.

I miss you, so much.

These are my letters to you,

Love always,

Lila.