The Pillow Fort.

It had been 5 whole days since you met Alvin. You and Alvin had became to close.. You couldnt be seperated.

Exept one day, you had to get something in town and you had to leave Alvin by himself at your house.

When you got back, you opened your bedroom door to show him the Minecraft blind bag you got him and you saw a fort.

"Alvin!"

Alvin ran out of the fort and made eye contact with you, not blinking by closing his eyes and opening them.

He didn't say a word.

"Alvin.... What is this..."

"Its a.... Its a fort."

You slam your hand against the door

"Dont act stupid, Alvin. You KNOW building a fort requires 2 people. Whos hiding in there."

"No- No one is hiding in the fort I made it all by myself..."

"With those tiny ass legs? Ya right"

You tear down the fort and you saw the worst possible outcome. After this was over you would have to get a whole new bed.

"Childe from the popular game Genshin Impact!?"

Alvin crawled up to your shoulder and grabbed your face

"Y/N... Please.. Let me explain..-"

You chuck Alvin across your room and throw Childe out the window.

"Alvin you get out of my house before I castrate you and your beloved Childe"

"No not Ajax!"

"Ajax???"

"Ajax is his actual name but like-"

"Get out of here Alvin, its over. You should know better then to building a pillow fort with other people. I never expected something like this from you."

Alvin stands up and glares at you from across the room

"I thought you didnt like me, Y/N. I didnt even know we had anything"

"Well we did but you ruined it-"

"How was I supposed to know, Y/N? How was I supposed to know that when you constantly said mean things to me and.."

"Alvin, I told you to get out."

Alvin gives you one last look before running out of your house, and that was the last time you ever saw him.

You looked around your room and cleaned up the broken pillow fort from the floor, tears running down your face.

"Im so sorry, Alvin.. I shouldve made it more obvious how much I loved you and now your gone..."

You leaned against the wall and cried by yourself, regretting everything youve done to Alvin.

"Hey haha could I get a little help here"

What was that? You look out the window and see Childe trapped in the bushs full of thorns you planted there so Alvin would stop staring at you while you slept when you locked him out a few days ago.

You close and lock your window and walk to your kitchen, noticing the obvious lack of a microwave. What will you ever do without Alvin...

-