Brekfast

After a good hour of trying your hardest to shove Alvin into the toaster... You finally give up admitting defeat to the fact his ass is just to fat.

You and Alvin had decided to eat breakfast after what had happened, him unknowing of your amazing plan that didnt work.

You still were suspicious of Alvin.. Though he was growing on you...

Suspicious...

Thats not a good word to say around here.

You have a feeling you should never say that word around Alvin.

"Hey Y/N! Since obviously your breakfast plan of eating my ass didnt work, what are we gonna do?"

"Dont word it like that! Ugh! And I dont know.. Thats all I had planned."

Alvin scampered and scuried towards you from the other end of the table and sat criss cross applesause.

"Do you have waffles?"

"Ya but I dont really want to use the toaster now.. I dont feel like cleaning it after you rubbed your chipmunk rabies all over it."

"You rubbed my chipmunk rabies into it not me. And honestly its not even that bad.. Id love to share my chipmunk rabies with you..."

"I would never accept rabies from you. Keep it to yourself."

Alvin rolled his eyes and broke his toe. Ow, he screamed. You ignore it.

"I guess were going to walmart then come on." You said, kicking Alvin towards the door.

-

When you arrive at Walmart its a complete mess. Theres nobody in sight and everythings all over the floor.

Alvin sat on your shoulder, and leaned in to whisper "Did you know.. The human asshole can stretch up to 7 inchs before taking damage? For example a raccoon can squeeze into holes up to 4 inches, so in therory you can fit up to 2 entire raccoons up your ass. Using that knowledge, I came up with the idea we could see if its true,"

"But there isnt any raccoons around"

"..Raccoons were just an example, you can test it with something else. Like a chipmunk."

"I dont think I can do 2 chipmunks"

"..But raccoons are bigger then chipmunks, so wouldnt you be able to fit more chipmunks? You would be able to fit at least one chipmunk, and I-"

"No but chipmunks arnt raccoons, it wouldnt work."

"It doesnt have to be raccoons though"

"Ya but no it would have to be raccoons. Ive made up my mind on this"

Alvin scoffs and jumps onto the nearest shelf and pulls a toaster out of the other shelf 3 isles away while staring at you poliety. He presents it to you.

"Alvin that toasters smaller then my old one. Unexeptable."

Alvin pouts and cries before throwing the toaster against the ground, smashing it.

"Ugh!"

He grabs a different one, only for it to be smashed to.

Alvin feels scared he cant find a toaster to fit your standards. He shakes in fear.

"Well obviously Walmart doesnt have any good toasters lets try somewhere else."

"No, Alvin."

"What?"

"There obviously will never be a toaster fit to my liking. Theres something else thats better, that will keep you warm just as well.. And you will definatly fit in"

Alvins eyes brighten

"My microwave should be perfect, I dont know why I didnt think of it before."

You and Alvin make your way home after your long day at Walmart.