Last name + next few days

You made Alvin stop singing by gently throwing him out the window again, he was still singing but only under his breath.

"Alvin ive been meaning to ask, do you have a last name? Do chipmunks have lastnames?"

Alvin finally stopped singing and looked at you, annoyed. "Ya I guess? It starts with an S."

"This better not be like what you did to me with the A on your hoodie. If your last name has shit anywhere in it, ill-"

"No my names Alvin Seville"

"So if your middle name starts with an S youll be ASS"

"But didnt you say you would be mad if it started with an S"

"No I said id be mad if you did like what you did with your hoodie, A stands for ass, S stands for shit, you know. You couldve been shitass."

"If I was shitass my first name wouldve had to of been shit, and my first name ass, but the point is wernt you the one that said A stands for ass, Y/N?"

"No Alvin Alvin no your the one that said the A stands for ass then I threw you or something"

"Oh yes I do remember being thrown"

-

You and Alvin spend a few days together, having quality time with your favorite chipmunk. You did some cool fun activities like go to a zoo (that was not a cool fun activity for Alvin) Walmart a few more times, and even Target but you and Alvin hated Target and decided Walmart was so much coolerer.

Without realising it, you had let Alvin live in your house with you, and you wouldnt let him know, but you were enjoying it.

But all good things must come to an end.