In every way

(Natasha POV )
~~~

Before I had chance to look I felt the need to be sick and quickly lunged towards the toilet. I heaved violently but nothing came up. I sat for a minute but quickly stood up remembering why I was here.

All of a sudden my legs gave way and the last thing I saw was black.
~~~
(Maria POV)

I heard a crash come from the bathroom and quickly tried to open the door. Locked. I stand back about a metre and force my foot into the door. Hard. It stays put so I try again.

The door quickly flies open and I see Natasha lay on the floor. The test however is on the other side of the room. Did she even see it?

I hear footsteps approaching a slide it into my pocket. When I turn around I see Steve rushing into the room.

'I heard a bang! What's going- oh my god! Nat? Nat, can you here me? Please baby you need to wake up. Hill help me get her on the bed'

We lift her up and gently lay her on the bed 'I'll go call Bruce. I'll be back in a minute' and with that I step outside the door.

'Hey Bruce just wondering if you could come to Natasha's room she fainted and we don't know why... Okay thank you'

I go to step in the door but stop when I hear Steve talking. 'Nat please wake up. I really hope your okay because I will regret never getting to say all this to you. I love you Nat and I have done ever since I first laid eyes on you. You are the light, your my life and your the reason my heart continues to beat. Your the reason I can breathe and you are my missing piece. You complete me Natasha and without you I can't go on. Please baby girl. I need you. I can't let you go. We promised. Forever and always'

Bruce suddenly appears beside me and we step into the room
~~~
(Steve POV)

'Well it appears she has a concussion from when she fell after blacking out. I have taken some blood samples and will run them through the lab but I won't get them back till tomorrow. She should wake up soon so don't worry'

'Thankyou Bruce I don't know what I would do without you sometimes. And thank you hill for staying with her'

'No problem captain. Me and hill will leave you too it'

'Oh wait I wanna stay and make sure Natasha is okay'

'Come on hill we should give them some-'

'Hill will you just come back after I have had chance to speak to her please'

'Okay Cap. Are you sure your gonna be okay?'

'We will be fine'
~~~

I lay there silently watching over her sleeping figure keeping her safe from the world outside. I can't help but to place a short sweet kiss on her lips.

When I pull away her eyes start to flutter open 'oh my god! Natasha, your awake'

'Hey rogers. Why are you crying'

'I though I had lost you. We promised forever and always'

'Well I'm not going anywhere my super soldier'

'I love you Nat'

'I love you too Steve. Forever and always?'

'Forever and always baby girl'

'Hey Steve?'

'Yeah Nat'

'Where did hill go?'

'Oh I just said to come back when you woke up do you want me to fetch her for you?'

'Yes please. Can you get me something to eat as well please?'

'Of course anything for my girl. I'll send hill down and then I'll go and get food'

'Your the best'

'Well I do try' I give her a quick kiss and leave the room.
~~~
(Natasha POV)

I hear a knock and shout
'Come in'

'Hey Nat. How you feeling'

'A bit rough. My head hurts a lot haha'

'Well you did fall on it when you blacked out. What happened?'

'Well I felt sick and dry heaved over the toilet. When I stood up I guess I must have moved to fast and blacked out'

'Did you read the test?'

'No, did you?'

'I didn't at first but I hid it in my pocket because Steve showed up. But then I read it when I left'

'And?'

'It's was negative'

'I knew it would be' I say with a flat tone.

'Are you disappointed?'

'Yes and no. I mean I don't think I'm ready to have kids now but with Steve I feel like anythings possible. And it would have proved the red room didn't take away all my chances at happiness'

'I'm sorry Nat'

'It's ok. Just gotta wait till the times right. You never know it may happen. I mean come on he is a super soldier'

She smirks 'in what way'

I wink 'in every way' and we burst out laughing.
~~~

Short I know but I need some ideas and I just thought of this on the spot. Only took me fifteen minutes to do😂💜

'In the end, As we fade in to the night. Who will tell the story of your life'-BVB🎶💜