My First Time

It was late at night and my parents weren't home. I snuck my boyfriend into my house and we hung out in my room. It started off as cuddling, which lead to kissing. We began a heavy make out session as I began to grind on his dick.

He took off his shirt and I did the same. He laid me on my back and took off my shorts and panties then went down on me. He was very unskilled since I was the very first girl he'd ever been with but it still felt good.

He added two fingers and started thrusting them in my pussy. It was a magical time. I'd been fingered and ate out before but this was different. I actually cared for this guy.

He stopped fingering me and came back up to me. He took off his pants and boxers. He laid on top of me and slowly pushed into me. It didn't hurt but it was a bit uncomfortable.

I told him it was okay to start moving and he started to slowly thrust into me. I got wetter and wetter with each thrust and he started to speed up. I wrapped my legs around his hips and threw my arms on his shoulders.

He leaned down and kissed me. We made out as he kept thrusting into me. He quickly pulled out because he was close to cumming and wasn't wearing a condom.

I tell him to lay down and I start to suck his dick. He pulled my ass to his face and started eating me out. I sucked on the tip off his dick before deep throating him.

It was getting hard to focus with him eating me out so i stopped and dismounted his face. I hope onto of his groin and insert his dick into my pussy.

I started to ride him and grinded my clit on his abdomen. We started making out again as he thrusted upwards. His hands on my hips, keeping tempo with his thrusts. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I didn't bother trying to be dominant.

I moan into his mouth and grinded down on him harder. He pulled me down hard and quickly pushed me off, cumming on his stomach. I grabbed a towel to clean him off and we cuddled.

We fell asleep, spooning and I snuck him out before morning time.