File 14: processing

After Jimin ate some of the food and took some medicine and vitamins he got from his doctor, Yoongi and Jimin were packed in the patient's room. Jimin sat on the bed with his knees up. He looked much different. he was acting smaller not in a kid way but he was more closed, like hugging his knees or sitting small on the floor. Yoongi sat in front of the other on a chair. He had a notepad but Jimin didn't really like it when he was following a list so Yoongi had put it to the side to only write things down when needed. He didn't want to make the boy uncomfortable. It already hurted him a lot to see Jimin like this. And not just sadness for what someone had to go through. no yoongi felt more affected by it than he should be. He didn't want Jimin hurt like this and it pained him to know more and more about him. But it made him more determined to help him heal and live with his past.

"Okay let's start off with something easy: yoongi said and looked at the boy while folding his hands on his lap. "how do you feel now?"

"Nothing"

"Okay, and what if i ask you to talk about jaesang." Yoongi said and Jimin shrunk a bit.

"I don't like that, '' Jimin said softly. Only the mention of jaesang was enough to make him scared.

"I will ask you to try and talk to me about how you met him, can you do that?" Yoongi asked. He wanted the full story of the boy so he could help him with little steps. but for that he had to understand what the boy went through forma different perspective.

"I don't want to, '' Jimin said. Yoongi was thinking about how to ask a new question. But before he could think of something Jimin spoke up again. "He found me...on the street" Yoongi looked at Jimin in silence, his kind eyes encouraging the boy to continue. which he did. "I ran from home but it was cold. i was freezing. he took me to his home....i didn't protest....he was warm"

Yoongi quickly noted that down. Jaesang used Jimin's state to take him in. Jimin was desperate for warmth and he was already vulnerable. Yoongi did not like what jaesang did. He should have taken the boy to a hospital instead. Jimin could be sick. but no the man took him to his home to do all those cruel things.

"And he took you to his home? what happened then?"

"i woke up in his bed. it was nice and warm. he gave me food......but didn't let me leave. he did things to me and forced me to stay..'' Jimin said, hugging his legs tighter and hiding half of his face behind his knees' staring at the name tag on Yoongi's shirt. "I didn't want to....but he didnt listen."

"I see....so he kept you in his house, am I right?"

"i wans tallowed to go out....we did once, but someone sensed something was off and jaesang got angry at me at home. He hurted me. He stabbed my chest with a piece of glass. '' Jimin mumbled softly but Yoongi could hear him. "i-its the day of that p-photo...."

"He stabbed you? Did he treat you after?"

"no.."

"So you stayed inside all day. what did you do, was he around all the time?"

"no. he went to work...i would clean and wash..things like that....if it wast clean he would hit me or cut me....so i always cleaned even if it didnt need to be cleaned"

"Okay, and when jaesang comes home what happens then?" Yoongi wrote more things down. He was glad Jimin was finally opening up. It seems his trigger at the prison helped to break his fake world. This was the original Jimin. The jimin who was so damaged he said he didn't want to live. the jimin that didn't care to hide more things now. but the fear of speaking too much was still there. Yoongi had assured Jimin he was safe here and Jaesang won't ever get to him ever again. and those words coming from yoongi were calming to the patient. He believes Yoongi because he trusts him. He trusted Yoongi.