School

"Let's go Mel!" I yelled from outside.

"Coming! I just need to get my bag."

She came out running and entered the back seat of my car. I drove us to school while listening to "live your life" by rihanna.

I dropped Mel off at her school and started off to mine. I parked the car in front of my new school and got out. I could feel people staring at me. Some girls were whispering amongst themselves and giggling, pointing at me. I shot a smile a girl's way and she blushed. I smiled knowing the effect I had on girls.

I went directly to the secretary when I entered school. She looked up at me with her green eyes and smiled.

"How can I help you dear?"

I smiled back instantly liking her. "I'm kinda new I'm school so....."

"Oh, a newbie, are we?" She interrupted me.

I nodded.

"Well, here's the number of your locker and your classroom." She handed me a piece of paper.

"Thanks." I gave her a smile.

"Sure hon."

I walked away looking for my locker. When I found it, I dropped some of my books inside and turned to find my classroom.

I entered the class and was pleased to see the teacher had not arrived yet. I felt many pairs of eyes watching me. I sighed. It sucks being the new kid.

I walked over to an empty desk and sat down. The students were whispering among themselves. A girl suddenly stood up and walked over to me. She was wearing a tight short skirt and a half top that showed ALOT of her cleavage. The first thing that came to my mind was slut. She gave me a disgusting smile and I smiled back. She sat next to me.

What does she want? I thought disgusted.

"Hey, I'm Vicky." She said battering those fake lashes at me.

"Dmitri." She was about to say something when the teacher came in.

I made mental note to thank the teacher afterwards. When the class ended I hurried out to the next class thanking the gods that that serpent of a girl wasn't following me. Class seemed okay and the bell rang for lunch.

I got to the cafeteria and got my lunch. I looked around looking for where I could sit. I looked over and saw some guy from a table waving at me. I was relieved but when I saw Vicky sitting there my vibe was destroyed. I didn't have any other choice so I began walking towards the table. For some weird reason I turned around and saw a girl with silky hair walk past me to a lone table. I watched her fascinated. She sat down and looked up at me. She had amazing blue eyes and I wouldn't mistaken her for anyone else.

Kiara.

Kiara's POV

Oh no! I'm late! Sooooo late!

I fumbled with my clothes and ran out the door. I started running to school since I had no car. It wasn't that far but considering the fact that I was late I used my wolf speed.

I got to class just in time. The teacher had barely started the lesson thankfully. He stared at me as a sat down. He was about to say something but changed his mind.

Whew! That was close.

The lesson went on smoothly the same with the other classes. Soon the bell rang alerting me it was time for lunch. My stomach growled and I blushed. I got to the cafeteria and got my lunch. In the class I heard some gossip about a new guy and that he was giving the other guys a run for their money. Not that I really cared.

I got my lunch and walked to my usual table. I sat down and I felt a pair of eyes watching me. I looked up and saw brown eyes watching me. My breath hitched and I could feel my eyes glowing.

Dmitri.

Mate. Silver hummed.

He started walking over to my table and he smiled sitting down. I could feel the envious eyes of other girls boring into my body. Dmitri was the new guy?

Oh no, this isn't good.

You should be grateful. You're going to be spending more time with your mate. Silver scolded.

I sighed.

"Hey Kiara."

"Hey." I replied not willing to look at those gorgeous brown eyes.

I played with my salad praying he would go away. Why? Why is this happening to me? Why did the moon goddess choose to do this to me?

"I didn't know you attended this school."

I nodded still looking at my plate. Suddenly I heard a chair scrape the ground and looked up to see Vicky walking towards our table. Oh no, this can't be happening.

"Hey darling." She said battering her lashes at Dmitri leaning in so he could see some of her cleavage.

"H-hey Vicky." He replied looking uncomfortable and disgusted.

What is she doing near our mate?!

Hush Silver.

While trying to calm her, I saw Vicky place her hand on Dmitri's leg. I let out a low growl.

Vicky and Dmitri turned to look at me surprise. I his my face behind my hair.

"Hon" she said smiling at Dmitri, "Why don't you come sit with me?"

"Why?"

"Cause, I don't allow people I love sit with monkeys. Don't you think so Kiara?"

How dare she call us monkeys? You've got to do something. She's making jest of us in front of our mate

No Silver, I can't.

"I'm sorry Vicky but I'd rather sit with a monkey than a slut." Dmitri spoke calmly.

Vicky looked shocked. No one had ever spoken to her like that. Silver purred. I smiled.

"And from my point of view she isn't a monkey, she's beautiful and what makes her more beautiful is that she doesn't ask for attention. So I suggest you go back and put your sweet little tush on your seat, thank you."

Vicky was steaming as she walked back to her seat glaring daggers at me.

I looked at Dmitri and saw him smiling at me. He took my hands in his.

"Well, I think I put her in her place."