chapter 1- wonderful encounter

I took a walk in the park trying to get my thoughts sorted out. I sat on a bench I saw near by and took my time to study the people at the park.

I saw an old couple taking a stroll, I saw a little girl on a swing laughing...awwww..... That's so cute.... I took in the details of her face. She had long brown hair and was wearing a yellow summer dress. She looked so innocent...just like me until...

I stopped that train of thought quickly.... Sometimes I wished I didn't have to grow up so fast. Suddenly I felt a pair of eyes watching me. I turned in that that direction and caught the owner of those eyes.

He was tall. Very tall. He had dark brown hair and had a muscular build.Omg why was he looking at me like that? Was my dress rumpled or my hair in a disarray?

Wait a minute there! Is he blushing? Well this is fascinating.

He smiled at started walking in my direction. Wait, what? Oh no,this is bad, so so bad. Please let him be walking towards some else. Please please...

I started praying with all my might. Please let him not be coming here, I promise I'll do anything..... I promise I'll clean my room, I promise I'll......

"Hey" he said smiling.

"Umm.... H-hey"

He was nearer now and I saw the colour of his eyes. They were deep brown, so beautiful. He was gorgeous.....no way Kiara do not look..

"Can I sit with you?"

''Y-yeah sure"

He looked at me and grinned then he sat down.

Omg..... I felt butterflies in my stomach. Its okay Kiara just stay calm, stay cool, take deep deep breaths and just hope this is a bad dream and hope you'll wake up soon. Surprisingly that calmed me down.

The guy tilted his head to the side and chuckled,"Hey relax, I don't bite."

I blushed furiously. What is wrong with me? I definitely do not attract guys. Wait,maybe he just wants to ask for directions....

"So.... I'm Dmitri, I'm kinda new in town."

I just nodded and looked down at my fingers and wrung them together. I was so nervous, what does he want?

"Ummm.... Won't you tell me your name?"

I just nodded and sat there staring at the ground. "Telling me your name now would be nice." He said

Omg I'm making a fool of myself."umm.... I'm Kiara."

Dmitri's POV

Oh gosh, she was pretty.... Wait what am I saying, she was drop dead beautiful. I couldn't stop staring at her. She wore a blue dress, knee length. Wow... She looked so deep in thought, at a point she actually smiled.

Then she turned and looked at me. My heart jumped to my throat and I felt my face heating up, oh no she caught me looking at her. She looked amused and I smiled at her. I decided to introduce myself, but as I began walking towards her, she looked startled.

As I came closer I saw that her eyes were a deep shade of blue, her hair was curly and wavy. I just imagined running my hands through that dark hair.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Ummm.... H-hey." She looked up at me, and my heart skipped, she was more beautiful up close. Then she looked away.

"Can I sit with you?"

She looked like she'd run any moment but then she said, " Y-yeah, sure"

She looked so nervous, I couldnt blame her, I was too. I tried to lighten things abit.

"Hey relax, I don't bite." And she blushed.

"So.... I'm Dmitri I'm kinda new in town." She simply nodded and stared at her hands.

After a long awkward silence I finally spoke up.

"Ummm.... Wont you tell me your name?" She nodded and kept on looking at her hands.

"Telling me your name now would be nice."

"Ummm.. I'm Kiara."

The first thing that came to my mind was beautiful.

'That's beautiful." She blushed and I smiled. She was shy, I could tell.

She looked up at me and smiled and I felt as though I could faint, her eyes held a hint of mystery and something else I could not tell. She was special, I knew it deep in my soul. But something else was hidden in her eyes, what was it? Well, I'll have to find out.