Chapter 11

A/N: I'm sooooooo sorry for lieing to you guys about not going long with out a chapter! I promise i will keep my promise this time! I am going to start uploading to both of my stories once a week at the least. Alright here's this chapter!!!!!!!! <3

"Hey babe?!" I hear Josh yell from his room.

"Yeah?" I answer while getting up and walking over to his door on the other side of my room.

The past month has been amazing. Josh and I are now a official couple. We have been hanging out non-stop (even though its kinda hard not to when the other person lives with you.)

I stop thinking about what has happened in the past month when i open the adjoining door. 

"Can you help me find my other sneaker? I cant find it anywhere! If we don't leave in like 30 mins we are going to miss our flight!" While walking around his room he is telling me this.

"Alright, then lets find this shoe and get this show on the road!" I yell this while getting down on my stomach to check underneath his bed. 

We are going to Hawii for Josh's filming. If you didnt know this already, Josh plays Peeta in The Hunger Games. 

"Dude it's right here." I say sliding out from under his bed with said shoe in hand. "Did you even try looking for it at all?" 

"Nope because I know you are great at finding my crap." He says walking out of the bathroom with his toiletries in hand.

"Is that all you like about me?" I say in a whiny voice, pretending to pout at him.

"Yep." is all he says while walking past me and giving me a quick kiss on the forehead and a wink.

I laugh and walk back into my own room to finish putting my things in my carrie on. After finishing that I grab my gray converse and put them on while listening to Josh curse over how he cant find his ear buds. 

"Hey blondie! Their on your dresser!" i yell to him.

"Thanks!" 

I have been calling him blondie since Liam had first said it when we had met up with him and Miley on our first date.

I stand up straight and walk over to my bed to grab my bag. Now I don't like suitcases so my "suitcase" is basically a very large duffel bag.  I sling it over my shoulder and place my carrie on over my other shoulder. 

I walk over to Josh's door and peek inside to see him grabing his suitcase and bag. 

"Ready to go Blondie?" 

"Mhmm. Lets go." 

I walk out my door and down the stairs. I place my things by the door and walk over to the couch. I grab my sweatshirt and pull it over my head. I then go into the kitchen and grab a water bottle before we head out. 

"Hey Josh? Do you want a water?" I yell over my shoulder with my head still in the fridge.

I hear chuckling from behind me. "You don't have to yell, I'm right behind you." 

"Oh sorry. Do you want one?" 

"Sure." 

I take another bottle from the fridge and toss it to Josh. 

"What do you say?" I jeer at him.

"I don't think i need to say anything." He says while slowly walking over to me. 

"Oh really? Whys that?" I say walking toward him also.

"Cause i think I can do something instead." he suggests while leaning toward me.

His lips touch mine and I automatically swing my arms around his neck while his arms go around my waist.  I kiss him back for a minute or two, but have to stop (not by choice) when we hear a coughing behind us.

I turn around to look at my little brother, Kyle.

"I thought you guys were leaving?" He asks walking over to the fridge and taking a water bottle out for himself.

"Oh shit!" I yell looking down at my watch.

"Josh we have to leave! Come on!" I grab his hand and run over to the door.

We grab our bags and walk out to my brother, Liam's, jeep. We had planned ahead so that I had dropped him off at work and and took his car back home. This only worked because his work was literally a 5 minute walk about from the airport. 

We throw the bags in the back and hop in. 

"Josh, how long is this flight?" 

"Oh you know....... 11 hours?" He says looking over at me from the corner of his eye. 

Oh joy! I think to myself while sitting back in my seat. 

A/N: Alright! There it is! Hope you guys liked it! Let me know! Dont forget to go check out my new story called Never Leave!

Comment! Fan! Vote! <3