The start of a new life P.O.V of Star Decay

When I woke up the next day, my arm was wrapped around Brave. She was still asleep, so I went down stairs, to find the Fabulous Killjoys all sitting around the diner and talking about something. So I went up on the wall and listened in on their conversation. "maybe since we all have a different thing were good at, we could teach Star and Brave you know?" I thin Kobra said and they all nodded.

They talked abit more and Party said "you know that Star has been listening for awhile now?" and they all said yes. So I walked in and said "I really need to work on my sneaking don't I?" I think ghoul said "yeah you do but maybe your sister is better because look...." we looked to see Brave walk out of the food storage with a can of soup. I swear to god, she would eat anything and like it. "yeah, I'm a better sneaker seeing that I was undetected and able to get some food!so haha!" she said and kinda sounded like the kid from the cartoon, The Simpsons.

"so what have you guys been talking about when we were snooping around?" I asked and jet was about to say something but party stopped him by saying "we were wondering if you guys like us to teach you guys some things to get by in the desert if you guys were leaving by yourself. I'm pretty good with driving and stealth, jet is the paramedic, kobra is the tech guy, and ghoul is usually the one that is the typical shooting stuff like laser guns and grenade launchers. So are you guys game?"

we looked at each other and had a little twin talk about it if it was a good idea and they look confused and we answered at the same time "that is a yes and this is a twin thing we have." then I said by myself "we are able to telepathically talk to each other and move stuff and we talk at the same time sometimes. Also, last night i had a dream about a bald guy dressed in frilly clothing and he said his name was Korse. he want me and Brave because of our gift but if one of us dies, the other either dies too, or loses their powers. so we might need the training."then they looked like they got it. "ok you guys just rest and soon we will start you training. This is going to be very interesting.....

*************************************NEXT DAY ********************************************************

Me and Brave were almost finished mending. We were sure I would get a scar but strange thing is, the scar would be star shaped. How ironic! So we were getting all the stuff ready for the "briefing" when ghoul asked "where did you guys get the necklaces?" Brave answered/snapped "first off, they are guardian angel necklaces to keep us safe and lucky and they help us remind ourselves of our family and friends we have." Ghoul put his hands up in defeat and i whispered "it is a very touchy subject towards her, our family is dead." he nodded So luckily her arm that broke isnt her shooting arm and is almost done healing and i only got a limp.

So first off, it was Party showing off his skills of driving, then Brave hopped in and did as well as me which is awesomely if I say so myself, the it was Jet showing how to dress a gun wound by using my leg as a "test subject" then we tried dressing each other, and did fairly well. Next up was Kobra with how to crack open vending machines, we did it naturally, last and very least was ghoul and how to shoot the guns. We did it and shot the dummies hearts (I know what you are thinking, I meant the hay stuffed dummies not the others! You sickos!)

So, it looks like we are pretty good with all what they set up, so we would do atleast one hour a week i guess.......