Why now??? Party Poison, Star Decay and Brave Heart's P.O.V

Brave Heart's P.O.V

It it is a few years since we were found by the Fab 4 and started training. We were getting pretty good as a matter of fact. Me and Star are now Nineteen and the Fab four found a cute little girl named Gracie or Missle Kid. We  When were were just sitting around, when the drac alarm went off, and we went to our battle stations, It was very crazy!!! The boys went outside to get their, so we look outside and it was Killjoys vs. BL/I.we were standing very fine and Gracie was holding the radio for Nanana and the they drawed and fired. then it all went black

Star Decay's P.O.V

we were facing down Korse and his people. We drawed and fired but it hit us. It turned out to be an electric shock because it shocked me and it went black. When I woke up, I was strapped on a table. Star was on the table next to me and standing infront of us is non other than Madame Director and Korse. "well well well, look who we have here, nonother than the Famous Star Decay and Brave Heart. You killjoys escaped me before, but now, you will stay here and become my two of my ultimate Draclouids. that will kill the Fabulous Killjoys." Madame Director told us.

"Exactly what do you think that will make us the best Dracs?" Brave asked, "Well, You guys have telekenisis, don't you? You are the only living people that can do it" Me and Brave only told the souls we trusted, either we have a traitor, or we have cameras we dont know about........ They started to raise the tables towards televisions, it started to say slogans and swirling mind control thing, but it didnt work because of the type of brain I had, we also had ADHD so we are hyper and had a difficulty of staying on something on in a period of time (I have ADD, so it is basically about me, im Brave Heart), we weren't fazed.

Madame Director sent Korse in to do something and I had a feeling we wouldn't really like it..... "So you forgot to tell us that you have ADHD? here is something for your punishment." and he began to beat, kick, punch, whatever he could do to us and we blacked out after 10 minutes of this.

Party's P.O.V

When we were having our shooting show-down, we shot and found out that, BL/I has new line of guns, electric shock. We looked like we had a seziure, then blacked-out. When I woke up I saw Korse with the twins and Gracie and Korse said "KEEP. RUNNING." I couldn't move, only move my eyes and blink and breathe.

Man, we messed up BIG time!!!! three of our killjoys are missing and everyone is down. we know for sure that Korse want Brave and Star for something but not about why he wants Missle Kid, probably for bait for us to come but that just means that we need to think differently,

so here we are, sitting around thinking of a way to get Brave, Star, and Gracie back. me and Kobra were playing chess when Kobra suggested "maybe we should play like chess, always think what your opponent would do next?" we all nodded and we went for a plan, that we let the BL/I make the the first move, and move on like that.

*few hours later*

we were in the BL/I van we found and were driving towards BL/I, we were dressed in BL/I drac uniforms to look like we were meant for being in there except, Ghoul, who "kindly" is the bait. "I DONT GET WHY I HAVE TO BE THE BAIT!" Ghoul keeps complaining. "you were the one that got the short straw!" i joked. you know, he is short "HARDY FUCKING HAR MAN!" so we dropped Ghoul a bit far away and we drove in there and waited for Ghoul to be spotted.

I didnt take long for Ghoul to get caught because, he is FUN FUCKING GHOUL!!! So we walked and captured him. we walk him to Korse and do what a Drac does basically. "Well, look who we have here? isn't it the famous Fun Ghoul. were you trying to find your friends?" "why do you care Korse?"

"well, you can't have the twins, they are going to be my best dracs. It will take some time till their minds are in control of me, and your precious Gracie will never be urs again. So I wonder what we will do to get some nice killjoy information out of you." This was killing me just standing here with the others suffering.

"Drac number 3745 and 2354, take him to his torture cell" those were dracs we weren't. he looked at me with a sad/angry look and i felt that i got it wrong again.

will we get it done