Chapter 2

'Niall? Niall?!' Greg looked up at me. 'Whats wrong with him?!' I knelt.

'Concussion? Or just scared?' I turned to Greg. 'I think it's time you told me why you had a gang beating you up down a alley. And who is he?' I gestured to Niall.

'Its a long story, and I don't even know you, even though you are my long lost cousin.' A smile twitched at the corner of his mouth.

'Fine. Sammy,'pointing at Sammy, whose short blond hair was falling in her brown eyes,'Ellie,' pointing at Ellie, who was rummaging through her bag, probably looking for her phone as normal,'Lauren,' guesturing towards the petite girl,'and Fae.' I waved my hand in the general direction of Fae.

'What about you? Whats your name?' Greg asked.

'Me? I'm Gracie...now, your turn.'

I'm 'Greg, as you know. This boy is my brother Niall.' I narrowed my eyes glancing between the two very diffrent faces.'That gang beat us up for something that I didn't do, but they don't listen.'

'How did he get hurt then?' Laurens soft voice floted above my shoulder.

'Well...they decided that as they could not find me, they would take thier anger out on him. So, I found out and turned up and well the rest you can tell.' I glanced at him, and then turned to Niall.

'Honey, your nose is bleeding. I think you should put a tissue on it.' He took the tissue, and promptly fainted sideways. Greg, Ellie and Sammy all joined my in the automatic jumping forward to try and catch him, but it was Ellie who succeded.

'I think we need to take him to hospital, and soon!' Sammy lept into action, flying around and picking up the discarded tissues, water bottles and stuffing them into her bag. Greg took one of Nialls arms and I took the other.

'Where is the nearest hospital?' Lauren said flapping about like a mother hen,' and how are we going to get there?!'

'I'll drive, it's only about 10 minutes from her.' It was Greg, well he was the only one in our group old enough to drive. We limped out of the alley, ignoring the stares, points and whispers taht followd us down the high street. We staggred into the car park, and Greg had to lean Nialls full weight onto me as he rummaged for the keys. he clicked them and a battered white fords lights flashed. He ran and opned the doors, and lifted Niall onto one of the backseats. I closed the door, and was caught by surprise when Greg opned it again.

'You sved us, so your coming with us.' he said, holding te door open,' and bring two friends as well.' He looked the little group up and down.

'Hmmm...actually...we could take the other two in the boot.' There was a immediate scramble as they all tried to get to the front seat. Ellie won and so Lauren darted into the back seats, saving one for me. This left Sammy and Fae to be the ones to ride in the back, on the floor. They had mini tantrums, but got in. I slid in and held new tissues to the various places on Nialls face that blood was gushing from. Greg twisted in his seat to look at him and then jumped to starting the car when Ellie yelled that we had to go. And we did...go that is.