The Unpredictable

"From the future??" the 3rd hokage said not believing a word that came out from the boy infront of him. Kakashi nodded. Then started talking again his voice was getting louder while he spoke "the future is horrible we have to do something to stop things from going in that way!! Everyone dies! Madara uchiha was brought back! And everything went wrong! I would have to tell you in details what’s happening in my time but I can’t waste the time proving things to you!"
Kakashi stopped talking then slammed the table before he screamed again "Do something damn it!! My students and friends are dying there!!"
The 3rd hokage let out a sight and said to get one of the Yamanaka here so they can see throw kakashi’s brain.
Inoichi Yamanaka who would be ino’s father in the future said "I’m one of them and I guess I can help." He said looking at kakashi. "may I have the permission to look throw your memories?"
Kakashi heard what the me said he didn’t know if he should trust him. What if he failed? Kakashi thought quickly then finally answered "no. I want one of the T&I to do this. In this way you’ll know what’s happening and at the same time you’ll find out whether I’m lying or not!" the hokage thought a little and then agreed "ok I agree but in one condition." Kakashi was so happy he’s so close to help them! His dear students! They have to hold it a little bit longer only! "anything! Just make it happen!" kakashi said without even thinking about it.
The hokage smiled and said "then let’s go! And see what’s going on in this little ninja’s head"

Meanwhile with sasuke and naruto:
"oi saskue!!!" naruto said while throwing another Rasen-shuriken. "I got it!!!" saskue answered as he grabbed his sensei’s body and went some where else with it he made sure the body is safe they'll need their sensei to hurry up a little bit more when he was done he moved back to naruto who is fighting the goddess then joined him "is he fine?" naruto asked saskue in a worried tone "yes he is. For now at least" sasuke answered quickly "let’s hope for her not to find out about the plan" naruto said looking at the enemy. Saskue nodded in agreement not wanting to know what might happen if she knew. But they didn’t have that much of time to worry as they was getting attacked again….

Back with kakashi and the others in the past:
They all moved to the T&I building while Minato was trying to understand everything… He was shocked. Everything seemed a huge lie or a prank but kakashi wasn’t someone that would lie about something this serious…. 'the great 4th ninja war?? We’ re not done with the 3rd one yet! There’s more? An I die? And my son is in danger! I don’t have a son??! Well not yet! But what is this whole mess??' Minato tried to pull everything together but failed everything kakashi said was stupid but true. He was going to keep on thinking when he heard the voice of the one causing all this confusion "I’m sorry sensei It’s just… A lot happened and I don't know what to do anymore so at least I want to continue my mission I want to fulfil this last promise I made I don’t want to fail it and I need your help I hope you understand more when we get there just don’t overthink it right now." Kakashi was done talking when they arrived.
Minato’s pov:
I looked at my student and realized I couldn’t recognize him. 'He is the same boy with his grey hair black eyes normal mask and focused look but yet he looked so different his eyes was empty his shoulders felt heavy and his gaze was focusing on something not here. His eyes was looking to the door opening infront of him but it felt like he was looking into something else. Something horrible and terrifying.'
End of Minato’s pov.
Minato’s thought was cut by them getting into the building some people took them to an empty room while started giving instructions to everyone to sit in their places
They was afraid all of them..

Their positions went like this: kakashi in the middle on a chair while the others was standing around him forming a circle a mind controlling jutsu user stood beside kakashi and put his hand on kakashi’s head and the other one on the ground a small thin line of chakra formed from his hand to kakashi’s head then took It’s way down kakashi’s body until it reached the floor to the man’s other hand then the line of chakra splits and reaches everyone in this room one after another. After that. They was all ready the jutsu user said something then they all appeared in a dark place it was empty just darkness filling the whole place that’s when they started talking again.
"is it done? Where are we?" obito said in a worried tone
"I guess this is kakashi’s mind" minato answered
"ayoo!!! Over here!!" a voice that they never heard before broke in as they all looked at where it was coming from. It seemed like someone was running towards them they all watched closely as the body running towards them is now clear. "ah you’re here I see thanks for coming now let’s change this dark aura don’t you think so?" the stranger said happily. He raised his hand and was about changing their surrounding’s when he was cut by Minato’s voice "who are you! What are you doing in my students mind?" the stranger was expecting a question like this It’s so dark in here they couldn’t see his face so he smiled and said as he clicked his fingers "It’s sad you didn’t recognize me yet…" their surroundings was turned into a white place they now can see each other and the stranger they stared at the body infront of them they haven’t seen him before he was blonde with blue eyes had three whiskers on his face his body was muscled and he wore a leaf shinobi head band. "… dad!" the stranger continued what he was saying looking directly at Minato. They was all shocked.
Obito said happily but weirded out "are you Minato sensei’s son?"
The blonde answered "yes It’s me! Naruto uzumaki! In your service!!"
They all stared at naruto who is carrying the small 9 years old body of kakashi on his back they all looked in shock again!
"wait!!!! Is that bakashi?? On your back?? But he is with us!!" obito said then he looked back to where kakashi was supposed to be standing behind them just to find an adult version of his friend and teammate "yo" kakashi said to them.
They just stared nothing can surprise them anymore.
Naruto laughed at their reaction "ahahaha I think you broke them kakashi!"
Kakashi looked at naruto and started running towards him then hugged him tight. The rest with Minato watched silently as kakashi hugged naruto they seemed so close and they was able to see how much they care for each other
" oi kakashi get off!! I’m carrying the younger you on my back dattebayo! What if I fell?"
Kakashi backed up with small tears in his eyes and said "I’m sorry let me carry…. Should I see him or me?" Naruto handed the small body on his back to kakashi as he said in an confused look "don’t look at me! I’m confused as well."
"CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?!?" rin said while looking at everyone. Naruto smiled at the little girl and then walked towards the group of people he recognized them all he chuckled a bit and said "you guys look cute so young and… Alive" he said the last word in pain "well I guess I have to explain. Let’s start with the important things as why are you here" he sigh and felt like he gained everyone’s attention.
He started to speak in a calm serious tone while he looked at them "the things I will say are shocking so please listen carefully." He sigh again and felt kakashi’s hand on his shoulder he gave his sensei a weak look then he finally explain "as the shinobi world is unstable and everybody is fighting for power a group named the akatsuki formed from Sranked missing nins started collecting the monsters called bijuo the wanted the 9 of them all to collect their power into the 10 tailed beast. They almost made it they couldn’t capture the 9 and 8 tailed beasts so they started a war it was the akatsuki using the power of the tailed beasts the had against the world I the jinshuriki of the 9 tails kurama mastered his power and we fought………" he looked at obito then continued." we fought obito the 5 great nations gathered to stop obito and his plan." Naruto was cut off by obito shouting" WHAT THE FUCK!! No way! I will never be this powerful!!!" obito said panicking
"you will…." Naruto sadly said
"you was Controlled by hate and revenge you wanted to creat a cursed peace to suit this cursed world" kakashi said.
They all looked shocked at obito "but why…?" Minato said with a worried face about his student. "I think I should stop talking and better make you see for yourself"
He stood up talking to the brain jutsu user about something. The shinobi understood and started working again.
Naruto sat next to the others as he focused on the white space infront of him the others saw him and did exactly as he did then a memory appeared…
"no…" kakashi said looking at the screen and then at naruto "no! Why would you show that!"
Naruto stayed silent while everyone watched
The screen was showing when obito died… Infront of kakashi.
"I died…..?" obito asked
Naruto answered "no you didn’t we thought so, but in fact you was saved by madara and trained by him"
"then why didn’t he come back?" minato asked
The memory showed rin getting killed by kakashi.
"he was going back but then he saw this. It broke him and he followed madara to create what he called peace." Naruto said as he closed his eyes
Kakashi was shivering at the scene infront of him he saw worse but this brought back memories minato was going to comfort kakashi when he saw naruto holding his hand kakashi was shocked and so was minato but he waited to see what will happen "stay strong sensei" naruto said while smiling "look at this with a smile be glad that this is the last time you’ll feel like this if things went as planned the pain will stop everything will go fine and this horrible thing me and you are seeing right now will never happen ok?" kakashi smiled thinking how much naruto grew throw the years and thought that he has to be stronger for him and for their new future.
Minato smiled looking at the two and then sigh 'just how much had they gone throw' he thought to himself before naruto spoke up again
"this scene will show the akatsuki"
The screen now showed kakashi and naruto on their fight with kakuza then with deidara and the others.
"Woah" everyone was surprised on how powerful

(A/N, oh and I forgot jiraya and tsunade are here too I’m sorry I forgot to say)

The screen continued to show everything while naruto and kakashi explained everything every detail was important until they reached the memory with kaguya in it then the screen went black.
"wait what?" naruto said looking at the shinobi with them
"what happened?!" kakashi asked
Jiraya was worried as well tsunade but then jiraya said "look another memory is appearing on the screen!"
Everyone looked back at the screen again
"oi oi oi what’s that!?" kakashi said not knowing what the hell is this
Minato asked "what do you mean what is this this is your memories you should tell us!"
Tsunade agreed and said "everything we saw was about you in the war and you with your students and the fights so everything already happened to you before how can you not remember this scene when you lived the situation before"
"you don’t understand this doesn’t belong to me I know what I’ve been going throw in my life and I’m sure this memory isn’t mine!" kakashi said confused
The screen showed a dark place with a big cage there was a demonic voice coming from the screen. Kakashi got what’s happening and looked at naruto in fear
While naruto widened his eyes and looked scared at the screen the fear and sadness was clear in his eyes.
Minato didn’t understand so did the others but kakashi said "oh shit. No!" minato then realized it and looked at kakashi "could it be….?" Minato said waiting for an answer which came right away "yes… It could be. No. Actually It is..exactly what do you thing"

Hello people!!! It's me again! The author of this story thanks for making it this far! You guys really make me happy! I hooe you're enjoying the story. What will happen with naruto and kakashi? And will sasuke and naruto stay strong until their sensei get the work done? Find out in the next chapter that will come out tomorrow!
See ya~