He Made It

“kakashi wait!!” their sensei minato ordered as kakashi’s fist was about dropping on obito’s face kakashi was so angry yet so sorry he was happy but deeply hurt and sad. He had hope with a lot of fear. He tried to recall everything again…. It all seemed so true yet so fake… He let out a scream a loud scream that held a lot of pain he started crying again… "Damn it damn it damn it DAMN IT! WHY DID THEY CHOOSE ME TO DO THIS!" he screamed feeling the pressure of the world on his shoulders his body of a 9 years old couldn’t take the sudden pressure on the brain and the body which caused him to collapse infront of everyone.. Minato obito rin and sho the old man they watched as the boy’s body fell Minato caught him on time before his head hit the ground rin was worried and started crying while obito’s mind was getting violated by questions 'why did kakashi attack me? Why was he crying?? What did he saw while he was asleep? What did he remember? What is he going to tell us when he wake up? Is kakashi going to wake up??? What was the scream just now? And does he feel like this he cried!!! Infront of us!!! Just what exactly happened to get him to cry???'
Obito started panicking at the idea of… At everything! Minato noticed. He held obito’s shoulder as he whispered "obito I know it’s hard to see kakashi like this but don’t worry he’s strong and we are with him he must be under a genjutsu or something he’ll be fine we need to get him back the village and heal him that’s it! See he’s breathing and alive that’s all is important. As long as he’s breathing I’ll save him no matter what. Ok?" Minato said calming himself rin and obito.
He sent a message to the village so another team came. And continued the mission while they went back to the village to heal kakashi thanks for the yellow flash they were there in a blink of an eye they took kakashi to the hospital and waited out side. They was all worried and the new sudden event was everyone’s subject to talk about.

Random bitch: did you hear about the ninja that had a break down in the middle of the mission??
Another Random bitch: yes ninja’s those days!! They are all a bunch of useless kids! What kind of shinobi would collapse in the middle of a mission??? What if it was important?? Can we really hand our village to them!
Random bitch as well: exactly! I’m so disappointed! Imagine having them useless kids protect us? We’ll die instantly! That if they didn’t run away!

A black haired boy was hearing all the shit they was saying and couldn’t hold it in anymore.
"You total scum! What do you think of us shinobi?? Tools?? Machines??? We. Are. Humans. That shinobi might be sick or even dying right now just to protect some selfish bastards like you!" the boy said with anger rising in his soul while his anger push the words out of his mouth. The boy slightly calmed down while he felt the weight of his friends hand on his shoulder.

" asuma?" the boy asked in confusion."yes Gai that’s enough for now.. Let them be they are the ones putting their selves in such a low place we don’t have to deal with them." Asuma said trying to calm the angry boy that goes by the name Gai. "fine" Gai said walking back from the three ladies heading to the hospital while asuma followed in silence.
They was worried as well…
After they finally made it to the hospital they saw rin crying and obito comforting her. He needed to be comforted too he was holding his tears back cause he wanted to be strong for rin so he decided to trust in kakashi’s strength and focused on making rin believe so too.
"hey.." Gai said
"Hello" asuma greeted as well
"hello are you here for kakashi?" obito asked the two infront of him.
"yes we want to know what happened! Was it the mission?" Gai said all worried
"no…." obito said. He let out a sigh and then said "I’ll explain sit down so we can talk" they did so and others (their friends who came to visit kakashi too joined) "well it all started when we felt him acting weird-" obito told them everything.

Meanwhile in the hospital where kakashi’s room is:
Minato couldn’t handle it anymore and said in a loud voice: what do you mean there is nothing wrong? I mean It’s good that his body and brain aren’t damaged but that mean that was a break down! What could he possibly know to get him to break down like this! I thought he might die! Are you sure about what you’re saying?"
The doctor said  yes I’m sorry but I’m sure that I’m right he had a break down because of a pressure on the brain sometimes it happens in war because of the blood and the horrible things the shinobi sees in the battlefield but you said that your mission for now wasn’t war-related."
" yes yes it wasn’t. something happened I’m sure…. When will he wake up?" minato asked trying calm himself while he let out a big sigh.
" very soon his body is strong he’ll wake up this evening"the doctor smiled trying to make it easier for the worried blonde.
Minato thanked god in relief "uh good to hear that…. Thank you doctor"
You’re welcome! The doctor said as he went out of the room that soonly got full with students from kakashi’s age
The room was filled with a lot of questions so minato asked them to be quite.. They all calmed down so they don’t bother the sleeping grey haired boy. "then is he ok?" obito asked.
"perfectly fine! He’ll even wake up this evening!!" Minato tried to cheer them up.
While rin started crying again in obito’s arms and Gai cried too obito stayed still thinking of what kakashi said before he tried to punch him "IT’S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!!"
Obito knew that him and kakashi was always fighting but kakashi’s punch was full of hate! As if obito was the cause of all his sadness will he was. Not this obito… But the future obito. No one know this. But soon the truth will be announced and that soon time is coming. Right now.

Kakashi sigh and felt his tired body on the hospital’s bed he looked around and said "I won’t be able to sleep until evening if you kept up the noise" "KAKASHI" They all hugged him he was shocked and weirded out about their reaction  but felt warm the idea of them all alive.. He felt happy. But that happiness didn’t last long enough. He was controlled by reality again he put up his serious face again while whispered to minato "I need to explain things" minato nodded in agreement but said "are you sure? Aren’t you tired?" kakashi responded with out thinking "I’m perfectly fine just as you said the faster this happen the better things goes" he gets up from the bed and then walks towards the chair with his bag and other stuff he put it on him and say "to the hokage office right now!" everyone wanted answers so they followed with out asking to the hokage tower.

Meanwhile in the present:
A blonde teen was panting and huffing as he felt his energy fades away he gave himself a second to breath as the other male with raven hair was attacking but as every other attack they made the raven was blown away. The blonde rushed to catch his friend. He held him in his arms and said while hopping to get the words right due to all the huffing and pain he felt in his whole body "only a little more… Only a little more sasuke… Then things will be fine again I promise.." he said then started panting again. Sasuke was in no better condition the two was fighting with everything they had. "time" said the uchiha "we have to give him some more time!" The blonde boy that goes by the name uzumaki naruto smiled at the boy infront of him he felt pain in his chest but at this moment the pain was different it was blissful as if everything is fading and slowly coming to an end. "NARUTO!" the uchiha screamed he didn’t want to lose anyone anymore! He didn’t want to be alone for a moment he allowed his mind to escape this awful reality imaging himself and naruto sitting under a tree drinking their favourite drink while chatting about random things that won’t bother anyone but them but then he said calmly "baka naruto do you think that I’ll someday like ramen just as you do?" naruto sigh in pain "yes you’ll like it not as I do but you’ll. Just wait until we go back home"
Sasuke laughed "you think we’ll go back home? Really? The enemy is kaguya fucking otsutsuki and you think we have a chance?" naruto smiled while dogging the another attack that came from the godess infront of them. Sasuke did so as well. "no we don’t stand a chance!" naruto said the obvious then he smiled again and said "but he does" he sounded serious to sasuke’s ears he was speaking as if he’s informing the success of catching Tora the cat mission. Saskue said in shock with a little bit of pride "did he….?" Naruto responded instantly. "Yes.. Yes he did.. he made it" the two boys smiled at each other while held a fight position as if the fight just started. "Let’s go sasuke!" sasuke smirked and said "Hai"

Hello It's me again i just wanted to say thanks for reading this story i hope you're enjoying it anyway if you can tell i'll post daily well i'll try to.
Anyway look up for the next chapter thanks again! Bye!