chapter 5 (just a bit of training.)

-Hitokoris pov-

He walked over to a dango shop and placed an order reciving his anko dumplings withing minutes.
As he walked through konoha he felt two chakra signatures following him.
They made themselves known in a dark alley.
Wich was just down right ominous.
It was a blonde haired woman she wore purple clothing and her eyes where blue.
'Yamanaka' his mind labled his assessment.

"Hitokori?" The woman asked

"Mhm?" He replied non comitaly.

"Hokages order you mental health is to be assessed." The woman said her voice monotone.
Her hand grazed her kunai like she expected him to bolt.

"Alright." He said stumping her because surely he should have run?
The reasoning behind this logic was that most strong shinobi have something to hide.

"lets go?" He asked stilling her line of thought.

"Yes follow me." She replied calmly.

{In T & I}

He was sat in a dingy chair, in a room that looked like it was used for interagation.

She mind the hand seal and she was thrusted into his mind.
She was met with a forest.
It was a mindscape, whilst many people did not have the capability to create one he had one.
It's purpose was essentially to organise your mind.
This was by sorting memory's or feelings into places almost hiding them.

She persisted on, but found no trace of any mental ill health.
It was with a put upon sigh that she left his mind and dismissed him.

At hitokoris home

Hitokori was just a bit miffed at basically wasting half his day at T & I.
He was walking to the sofa when he heard an qll to familiar voice at his door.

"SPINACH HEAD! Train me!?" Boruto asked a desperation in his eyes that had hitokori already accepting.
However there's no reason he couldn't mess with him.

"Why should I blondy?" Hitokori asked letting his amusement show on his face.

"Because, I need to be stronger than everyone if I don't want anyone to hurt the village." He said conviction in his eyes.

"Eh what could it hurt sure." He said nonchalantly.

"Wait really!?"Boruto asked/shouted wich hurt hitokoris ears even more.

Hitokori took his hand and led him inside where he had him sit on the sofa and use the table to stack books wich boruto would need to get the theory down for.

"Why are you piling books infront of me!" Boruto said with slight resistance in his voice.

"You should learn the theory of anything before you try it, don't worry once you've learnt all of this there will be alot more training I the grounds." Hitokori explained

"Hmph." Boruto hurumphed but still got on with the work wich was good because hitokori really didn't have the patience.

-3rd person pov-

He fished out a book for himself from his ever growing library near his bed before sitting down.

-books content-

Amaterasu is a Mangekyō Sharingan dōjutsu, and the highest level of Fire Release

Amaterasu is a Mangekyō Sharingan dōjutsu, and the highest level of Fire Release. Said to represent the "Material World and Light" (物質界と光, Busshitsukai to Hikari), Amaterasu is the antipode to Tsukuyomi.

-3rd person pov-

His mind was working on ways he could incorporate amaterasu with his fire ball jutsu when he realised that boruto was standing infront of him.

"Senpai." He said waving his hands infront of hitokoris face.

"Senpai?" Hitokori latched onto the word he tried and failed to hide his amusement at the blondy.

"Yup. Take it or leave it. Also I need to leave I've managed to read 3 books."He said looking defensive.

"Ye ye it's alright blondy-chan." He put his thumbs up.

Boruto left and hitokori decided to sleep.
------------------------------------------------------------
Ohayo otaku's, hope you liked this chapter, sayonara

Word count:622

{Edited 07/01/2023}