chapter 4 (HE HAS A SHARINGAN?)

-Sasukes pov-

The sharingan swirled into motion.
Thoughts raced through sasukes mind as fast as he could think them.
He couldn't be itachi's not could he be obitos.
It was with a dawning horror sasuke realised.

-flash back in the hospital waiting room-

A pacing sasuke almost lunged at the nurse who came out of the delivery room in the hospital.
"Is she okay?" Was the first thing that came out of his mouth.

"I am truly sorry sir but the baby didn't make it."she said tone almost too sincere sasuke dismissed the observation.

He stayed quite but the paling of his skin showed he was not as unaffected as he would have liked people to think.

-back to present-

His thoughts again were racing.
Had the nurse lied?
He was filed with a rage that burned cold.
His thoughts were so captivated by the anger he felt that he almost didn't manage to vault himself over the roof when the door to the apartment opened.

-Hitokoris pov-

Hitokori swore he felt someone's chakra signature outside.
But when he went to check nobody was there.
Ofcourse it could have been an animal but he had a feeling and his feelings were hardly ever wrong.
However he just seriously couldn't be asked to search for whoever decided to stalk him.
After all tommorw he was going to be doing missions.
And he absolutely needed to be sleeping right now.

-morning sasukes pov-

It was 8am and sasuke had not slept at all.
How was he supposed to tell sakura?
It was with these thoughts in his head that he went to kakashi.
Figures he would still be asleep.

"Kakashi." He said trying not to sound like a desperate child.

"Maa Sasuke?" He asks yawning for show.

"Kakashi. I need some help." At this kakashi raised an eyebrow.

"You know the new jonin? Hitokori." He said it to stall what he was going to say because everyone from konoha to iwa knew kakashi disapproved of narutos decision.
It was clear hitokori was basically a child soldier.
Yet instead of giving him a safe haven naruto made him a pawn of the village.

"Hmm?" Kakashi just stared at his former student

"He might be my son." He mumbled but kakashi herd it and if it was Amy other situation sasuke would be ecstatic at the shocked look on kakashis face.

"Have you told sakura?" He asked his face going back to a perfect calm in a matter of seconds.

"No." Sasuke answered.

"Tell sakura. How do you want to handle this sasuke?" Kakashi asked.

"How do you tell someone that your there father and that you hadn't known they were alive?" Sasuke asked truly lost.

"you also have to take into account he may not want parental help seeing as he has lived 14 years without it." Kakashi reasoned

"Thank you kakashi for that astute observation." Sasuke replied the weight of his situation hitting him like a tone of bricks.

-With sakura-

"Tadaima." Sasuke said as he walked into his home.
Dread pooled in his gut.

"Okaeri Anata." Sakura called from the living room.

"Sakura-ka. I need to tell you something." He said whilst sitting down on the couch.
Sakura made a sound of enquirie.

"Our son. Might be alive." He said bluntly he added the might because as sure as he was that the boy was his he didn't know for certain.

"No.." sakuras face contorted into a pained look. Deniel. Sasuke put an arm around her.

"It is the boy who naruto just made jounin." Sasuke elaborated.

"Anata.. how will we even approach him. He might hate us!" Sakura was hysteric she hadn't been like this since she had 'lost' hitokori.

Sasuke just comforted his wife.
He was unaware that there daughter had herd the full revelation.

------------------------------------------------------------

(Edited 05/01/2023)