Chapter 1 • Naden

I step into the shower and start to wash my hair. My acrylic nails scrubbing against my scalp, feeling the soap run down my body.
-bzzz bzzz- my phone goes.
I slightly open the glass door of the shower and look over to my phone to see who had snap chatted me.
It was my boyfriend, Jaden.
I finished taking a shower and got dressed for the day.
I opened up snapchat and opened Jadens picture.

I smiled and giggled as I read his snap.
I opened my camera and took a picture to send back.

! (switching to Jadens perspective) !

I opened up her picture and started to smile confused. I rubbed the back of my head and started to walk out of the house smiling.
I started my car and started to drive to Nessa's place. I opened up my notes and played my new album on the aux.
🎵I've wasted so much time on youuu, I've wasted so much time on youuu.. do you even thinkkkk aboutttt meeeee? do you even thinkkkk about meeee🎵
I sang along to the song as I pulled up into Nessa's house driveway.
I step out of the car and see Nessa looking through the window near the front door.
She opened the door quickly smiling, and ran out with open arms.
I ran back to her and hugged her. I held her by her waist and wrapped her feet around my waist. We started to make out near the front door, as I walked inside carrying her.
I started walking towards the living room as I kissed her soft lips.
I felt my dick start to get hard as I laid her down on the couch.
she let a soft moan into my mouth as I laid next her on the couch.
Nessa giggled and cuffed my cheek as I wrapped my arms around her waist.
"so.. what's my surprise?" I said playfully as I giggled and moved a piece of hair out of her face.
"You wanna know?" she said smiling big and giggling.
"yeah, I do." I said as I pecked her soft lips.
"okay then.." she said as she giggled and got up from the couch.

(Nessa's perspective)

I looked at his abs as I got up from the couch, and kneeled down on the hard wood floors.
He looked so sexy shirtless, his muscular abs, and veiny arms, always turned me on.
He smiled at me as he sat up on the couch, kinda knowing what was about to happen,
"oh! so THATS my surprise." he chuckled.
"maybe.." I said smirking and biting my soft bottom lip.
I saw his 8inch dick outline start to get harder as I put my hands on his lap.
I moved my hands up to his abs as he started nervously biting his lip and smiling.
I flicked at the top of his pants and teased him..
"I'm fully turned on NOW Ness.." He said as he groaned under his breath.
I pulled his gray joggers down, just leaving his boxers showing. His hard cock showed inside his boxers, and made my pussy even more wet.
He softly moaned as I bit my lip.
I pulled his boxers down and threw them behind my head.
His large, hard, cock, slapped against his abs and I took it in my hands, starting to pump it.
"fuckkkk Nessa.. just like thatttt baby girl." he said groaning loudly, rolling his eyes back and throwing his head back.
I bit my lip and started to rub around the precum on his tip with my thumb.
"oh fuckkkk baby girl! please suck on that shit right now!" he said moaning loudly with his head thrown back.
I inserted his dick in my mouth and went deeper slowly. I choked and gagged on his large cock, but kept going. "OH FUCKKKK YESS BABY GIRLLL.. JUST LIKE THAT."
he said groaning and letting out sexy moans.
I moaned into his dick as I started going up and down, bobbing my head.
"ech ech ech" I went, as his cock touched my throat. "oh my FUCKKKK Nessa.. you really know how to please me.." He said pushing my head down further onto his cock.
My eyes started to get glossier as I choked, a tear ran down my cheek as he moaned loudly.
"fuck baby girl i'm gonna cum! i'm gonna cummmmm!!!"
I started to go faster and felt a warm liquid run down my throat. So much cum ejected out of his large cock.
Jaden moaned loudly as he orgasmed and squirted cum all over the hard wood floor, and onto me. "oh fuck i'm sorry Ness, I didn't mean to make you dirty- I- I-" He said looking into my eyes. "Are you kidding- that's why we're doing part two in the shower.." I said as I sat next to him cuffing his cheek and kissing his soft lips. "part two..?" he said looking into my eyes. I nodded and smiled as his dick started to lay back down on his abs. his legs shook slightly as he stood up and walked with me to the bathroom. I put my hand around the front of his neck and pushed him up against the wall.  
I looked up at him, "It's time for you to thrust inside me Hossler." I said giggling.
his eyes widened and he bit his lip looking at me walking towards the shower.
He was already naked, so he stepped in the shower with his hard cock, precumming a little bit on the tip. He looked at me as I took my wet panties off and threw them on the ground.
"are you wet..?" he said looking at my pussy and back up to me. "oh hell yeah I am daddy, can you fix that..?" I said biting my lip and walking up to him. "you bet I can honey." he said smiling at me, looking down a little.
I turned the water on, all the way to hot. I started to kneel down, and he looked at me with a "no" face. "what are you doing..-"
"i'm gonna give you head..?" I said confused. "no- it's time for me to fuck you and make YOU feel good, you already made me feel exquisite. it's my turn." he said biting his lip. "damn.. okay daddy.." I said smiling and licking my lips. He slightly pushed me up against the tiles of the shower, and picked up one of my legs...

To be continued in chapter 2...