20 ■ Flashback

[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]

"Lucky bastard."
~Tsukishima Kei~

[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]

T H I R D P O V

After a one week vacation and no sex with their adorable boyfriend Shoyo Hinata but they did have fun and romance date except Y/N still single but she continued in her own mission, and now they are back with they are going to go back work now. Meanwhile Hinata is getting ready in his room to go work today, after that Hinata walk downstairs until he saw his boyfriends is waiting for him in living room.

"I thought you guys already left? You're going to be late for work, you know." Hinata asked them in worried tone.

"We're going to go leave now but we almost forgot something from you." Hoshiumi said while fixing his expensive watch on his left wrist.

"From me? What is it?" Hinata looks so confused looking at them.

"A kiss." Osamu said as he step closer to Hinata then he gently kissed Hinata's forehead.

After each of them kissed me on my forehead, cheeks, nose, lips and neck which make me flushed before they off to go for their own work except Ushijima who's waiting at me infront of his luxurious car which make me confused why he's not leaving for his work as I come closer to him.

"Aren't you going---"

"Let me drive you first to your work, angel."

"T-Thanks! I'm worried you're really late for your work today."

"No, it's fine for me."

After he drove me in Tokyo, at cafe shop where I'm working. I was going to get leave from Ushijima-san's car when suddenly he pulled my wrist and kissed me romantically until he entered his tongue and explored inside my mouth which make me moaned until we're both satisfied, he let go of first as he licks the saliva mixing mine and his , then I got blushed harder of what he did.

"Take care of yourself, angel~" Ushijima-san sweetly smiled at me.

"You too, Ushijima-san." I smiled back at him before I get off from his car.

After Ushijima-san leave, when I turn around to go to my work. Suddenly, I saw my co-workers grinning at me with their weird expression.

"Goodmorning, Hinata!

"What a bright and beautiful face you have, Hinata~"

"Did something good happen?"

"Ah right! I heard your moans earlier when you're still inside the car."

"That was your boyfriend?"

I got a little embarrassed of so many questions they asked to me, I feel like they are interviewing about my love life.

"Stop it with the questions okay? And yes, he's one of my boyfriends." I said in a little shy tone which make my co-workers got eyes widen.

"BOYFRIENDS?!!" My co-workers shouted in unison which make me panic when I noticed some of our customer looks at us being noisy.

"Quiet will you?" I said to them.

"I knew it! So you really have hotties boyfriends!" Mika said like she won the quiz while grinning at me.

"Please it---" Someone cut me off when I try to make shut up my co-workers being noisy.

"Ara~ Ara~, what are you guys doing? You guys looks have fun conversation? Why don't you work first huh?" Our manager Viana devilly smiled at us, I can feel she's getting annoyed now.