4 ■ Meet

[▪][▪]●[▪][]●[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]

"Shoyo, I'm so glad that you came back."
~Daichi Sawamura~

[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]

H i n a t a ' s  P O V

*After yesterday's incident, morning at 8 am*

Damn...my mind all messed up now...

I was lying on the bed thinking something suddenly my eyes widen when I remember of what Kuroo said yesterday.

"Then how about let's married in next month?"

Aaarrghhhh!!!! Are they freaking serious!?!

I messed up my hair like I'm frustatedly panicking of what I'm going to do now until the door opened, revealing Y/N still on pajamas as she entered in my room then she approached me with confused expression when she saw me being mess.

"Why are you like that? You looks like the world is going to end hahaha! Just chill and relax, bro!" Y/N comfortably sat on the bed beside me.

"If only you help me yesterday! They shouldn't said something like that." Hinata whined like a little kid which make Y/N laughed.

"You're no fun, Hinata. I'm excited to see how this will be going between you and your lovers. I enjoyed watching you being surrounded those hotties." She smirked at Hinata which make him blushed of what she said.

"L-lovers!? They are---" Hinata got cut off by Y/N.

"No need to deny it, Hinata. It's obvious that you really like all of them and especially being teased." Y/N make an expression like something evil plan she's planning and a weird smile.

"DAMN YOU, Y/N!!! YOU'RE JUST LIKE HIRO!!! WHY DO YOU LIKE TEASING ME THAT MUCH?!" Hinata started throwing at Y/N with pillow who suddenly laughing like crazy.

"Woah, woah, calm down yourself Shoyo~ Aww...you're too cute being teased---OW! OW! OW! Stop that, it hurts!!! Sorry! Sorry! I'm going to leave you alone now."  Y/N said while rubbing her both arm being punched but not that strong as she playfully winked at Hinata before she left.

"*Sighed* Thanks to her craziness, I can't think properly  now. Now....I have to meet my mom and Natsu first then I'll go find job to apply and maybe I will meet the others too how they are doing now." He said to his self while picking up the pillow on the floor he throw at Y/N earlier.

I guess I have to prepare now...

T s u k i s h i m a ' s   P O V

*At Music Studio*

*Lost Umbrella lyrics*

After I practiced to sing my song, suddenly the door opened revealing Yamaguchi wearing a jeans pants and gray big sweatshirt while smiling at me.

"What are you doing here?" Tsukki asked him.

"Why? Can't I visit you here? You know you just recovered from accident in a few days, right? You better be careful from now on, Tsukki." Yamaguchi said while admiring the instruments in shelf.