16 ■ Dream

[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]

"How many kids do you want, honey?"

~Oikawa Tooru~

[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]

H i n a t a ' s P O V

"Trying to show off being rich, Kenma? I'm also here you know." Kuroo smirked.

"Shut up, Kuroo. I'm just doing of what our Hinata wants." Kenma said which make my heart flutter at the same time I got blushed.

Kenma suddenly looks at me and grinned at me which makes my heart get beats faster like he's---

"Daddy sugar type huh?" My thoughts got interrupted when I heard of what Y/N said.

"NO!!! It's not like that!!! Y/N!!!" I yelled at her which make her startled and looking at me with her confused expression, also my boyfriends too.

"Huh? Why are you yelling at me like that?" Y/N asked me.

"Y-Y-you s-said Su-Sugar D-Daddy just now!" I stuttered like a real mess.

"Ahh, I was referring to the photo from my just sent to me in my phone." She said like it was nothing.

"What was that, Kohai?" Nishinoya-sans looks at me confusedly.

"Nevermind that, haha! But before that vacation that, let's ask others to join us for vacation next week, right Kenma?" I looks at Kenma with my excited expression while he suddenly stare at me from playing his phone.

"Hmm.... okay Kitty." He sexily winked at me which make me got blushed like a tomato right now.

K-K-Kenma...d-did just---aack! My heart!

Wait..calm....calm down...

"That includes your sister and mother, right?" Sugawara asked me.

"Yeah! I want all of us are complete! Can't wait to play volleyball in the beach!!!" I feel like I'm getting more hyped.

"But the volleyball indoor and outdoor are different especially in beach. The sand---" I cut off of what Kageyama trying say.

"Scared losing to me, aren't you Kageya---*smooch*" I was just trying to tease Kageyama when he suddenly pecked my lips before he smirked at me which make got shocked.

"I'm fine with that as long as we have you no matter what." He gently said like a gentleman before he smiled at me, not in a creepy way but real smile.

B-Bakayama! Did he hit his head or something?

How can he say something like that to me?

What's wrong with them...aren't they trying hard to flirt with me?

"*whistle* Oh man, that was smooth!" Terushima chuckled.

"Smooth my ass, I didn't expect Kageyama would say something like that huh?" Kuroo grinned at Kageyama but Kageyama's expression turn back usually with his grumpy face.

"Oi Kageyama! I can something like that too! Hinata! Baby you're like lightning in a bottle~" Noya-san said but he looks trying to sing the last sentence which make me chuckled.