Bonus 4 - Humairah

Teaching, a profession I would always be proud of. It amazes me to see how my students are growing to become something in the future, something to be proud of!

Last year, Ahmad completed my own private school which I named Zaki College. It was a very big school with nursery, primary, and secondary sections.

There were labs, playing grounds, basketball court, football field, and so on. The man-made vegetation made the environment even more conducive, the green grasses were so eye-catching.

The day the school was officially opened, many people came. It was a celebration galore, even Fatimah Bulama of Bulama Cooperation was present. Same with her husband, Yusuf Dolari of DAF Limited.

The President of the country was also present, same as prominent politicians and their wives.

I wouldn't forget the sights of some notable Arewa writers, people like Zainab Abdulqadir, Qudrah Adam, Fatimah Yusuf Fana, Aisha Sayuti, Khadijah Bello, Nafisah Tafida, and many others.

It was a day I would live to remember. That same day, 35 qualified graduates were presented by me as the academic staff of the school. While 10 analphabetics were employed as non-academic staff.

It was amazing. I was praised by many, and so was my husband (Ahmad) and the entire Zaki Family. Hopefully, we would one day increase our buildings for higher studies. Yes, a university for everyone!

And lest I forget, I appointed myself as the Principal of the school with Naziha as my Vice. It actually doesn't matter if I was the proprietress, I could still be the principal too.

Verily, I wanted to involve myself in practically all aspects of the school in order to ensure smooth service. Appointing Naziha as my vice was Ahmad's suggestion, he said she was interested in working with me.

Anyways, that was just it. Her relationship with Ahmad was never mended, she did all she could but Hajiya told her she would never allow Ahmad to marry her again.

Eventually, she let bygones be bygones and moved on to become Kamal's second wife. Remember that Ahmad's friend with the nick, Ka7? Well, he was the one. He found interest in her and Ahmad convinced her to marry him.

Right now I could only say Alhamdulillah, because the story of our lives is something to write home about. Every time I think about how I met Ahmad, I would smile.

From cook to house wife...

Never give up on your dreams!

***************

Yours lovely,
Muhammad Abubakar (KingMoha)

Goodbye ❤️

+2348165479816

***

If you had enjoyed this book and wish to support me, I only need one help from you. Connect me with any reliable person you know that can get me a job, especially with the government. It can be uniform work (e.g Civil Defence, Immigration, Custom, etc), I would gladly accept. I am an NCE holder and would be very glad if you assist me in securing a job. Thank you.