The Girl I've Never Met

11:11 

 And here I am still awake,  over thinking and anxiety here they are again killing me 

   It may be sound pa sad boy or whatsoever but swear if you are feeling this you gonna wish that you don't wanna live anymore. 

    I don't have friends, I'm introvert I hate everyone even my family They are all sucks, they put me in this situation I am fucking mentally, physically, and emotionally tired What's the purpose of living when the monsters inside me already growing. 

    I stood up and get ready the meds I will take, I will overdose my self by the meds I am currently holding But before that I posted a status on my face book 

   "Gonna leave this motherfucking life, tired of the bullshit!" 

   After that I put my phone in my bed A tears slowly escaped on my eyes Damn!  

Wala nang atrasan. I let out a heavy sigh and was about to take the meds but my phone suddenly rang 

   "Tangina! Magpapakamatay na ako may istorbo pa" I pick up the phone to check who is calling but it was a dummy account so I answered it  

"Did you know that I was about to su-" 

   "Bobo kaba ha! Bat ka magpapakamatay gago live your life! Hayaan mo sila magpapatalo ka ang weak mo tanga tanga" 

  Singhal nito sa akin so I was startled, Who's this girl? The guts of her!  

"Fuck off" I coldly said 

   "Whatever! Know your worth! Pag ayaw nila sayo edi wag mong isipin pray mo kay God na sana madapa sila tapos magkabukol nang 100x tapos maging mabaho yung hininga nila mas mabaho pa sa imbornal tapos maging hakdog sila!"  

She said that makes me laugh 

   "Ayon tumawa kana! Wag susuko teh! Papatalo kaba sa kanila sus!" 

   And that we started, she saved me from dying.

   Days, week, passed we became closer and my night never became nightmare again she always there to give me light to give me hope, she is like an angel to me even she doesn't show me her face. 

   " Hoy pray ka haaa sabihin mo sana maging hakdog sila HAHAHAH"  

And she laughed But I was just silent observing my self why I am acting so weird, And the girl who I am talking is the reason why i am feeling this unfamiliar feelings 

Months passed and I can't control it anymore I confessed at her and gladly she felt the same  

"I love you Levi" 

  "I love you so much sunny"  

I sincerely said, At last i have felt this so much happiness i have never been felt way before.  

    Umabot kami nang ilang buwan  and it went smooth and lovely as well 

Still so in love to my woman.

    But suddenly it change, A change that i have never expect she will be. 

   Minsan nya na lang ako kinakausap, minsan na lang sya nag oonline, 

Sa sobrang minsan napapaisip ako kong kami paba? Malapit na kaming umabot nang isang taon pero hindi nya pinakita sa akin ang mukha nya at ilang ulit ko syang niyaya na makipagkita sa akin but she always reasoned out o baka naman ayaw nya talaga at pinaglalaroan lang ako.