Chapter 21: Dreams Of Sickness

Chapter 21:

Dreams Of Sickness

I tried to push myself up a bit so I could stand and face Asuna; her face mixed with horror and fear and also confusion. She knew something had happened to me but I couldn’t tell her, if she knew the existence about Vampires and my powers I’d be in poop by both Kaname and the Headmaster.

   I was shaking as I tried to stand up straight again but the visions of Terra were flooding through… now words were coming to my head as well… ‘Use… the… wolf…’ what the heck does that mean? It sounded like Terra’s voice too!

   “Yuna!” Asuna gasped as I fell down again. “Please be OK! PLEASE!” She cried as I saw tears running down her cheeks. I smiled trying to make her seem as if I was ‘OK’.

   “I am sort of… I think I ate something…” I murmured and fell sideways against the wall. My vision went blurry and I saw a boy… the same dream I had a while ago… he was standing there; I could barely make out his face. His attraction was large but his smile was overwhelming. He was stunning although… his darker side was travelling over himself… I soon didn’t see him and the first thing that came to mind was…

   “I don’t think food can make your eyes glow purple,” She exclaimed trying to keep me awake by shaking me gently by the shoulder. My eyes launched open wide.

   “Kurando?!” I gasped.

   Asuna sat back in shock, “What about him?”

   “I saw him… in a slight vision… he was…”

   “What he was what?”

   “Evil… dark.”

   Asuna shook her head, “Righto then but I don’t think that’s true. You need rest and I’m going to inform Headmaster Cross about this! You need to have a few days off of school.” She exclaimed. As much as I didn’t like that idea, I knew Asuna was doing her best just look out for me. The Headmaster was now probably going to work out what happened…

   “OK,” I replied and fell toward the floor. Asuna gasped and tried to help me up but I shrug her off, “Let me sleep here tonight… nice reach of the toilet if I’m sick again and… the floors nice and cold on my face.” My face was very flushed and hot… I guess I liked the coldness.

   Asuna stood over me and nodded, “OK, night.” She mumbled and walked out of the bathroom, still looking very sad and worried about me. I think my eyes calmed down in colour but everything else… the pain, sorrow, anger… it wasn’t leaving me alone just yet.

   Darkness fell over me and dreamt… a stray wolf… Kurando standing in the moonlight raising his hand to me but he looked somewhat sad… and Terra whispering something to me… something odd which I didn’t understand, “His silence will fall… his love will turn to betrayal… the wolf will howl and the battle will soon follow… the Vampires will rise… Cross Academy’s fate in the Hunters…” I shook my head as those dreams were just too confusing. My stomach started to turn again and I crawled myself toward the toile, opening my eyes and looking into it. The water revealed my reflection and I thought I saw someone behind me and a faint whisper, “he will be lost almost forever,” My eyes widened when I saw Shiki in the toilet water behind me. My eyes opened fast and I knew I had to be dreaming… it was bright and I could see through the entire bathroom. My sickness was better but I still had a headache and my stomach was a little upset. Shiki… am I going to lose you? I asked myself as I slowly sat up.  

   I heard a knock at the door of the bathroom and I looked up at it. “Yes?” I asked.

   “It’s me, Asuna. You feeling any better?” She asked on the other side of the door.