Chapter - 16{Foolish King}

Hana Pov.

After Rimuru left the store the very next day some royal guards of the castle come into my shop, asking me to come with them to the palace because the king wants to reward me for killing the Demon Lord, which was kinda odd because we all know that Rimuru is the one who killed him. I told them, but they said that the king wants to meet me.

So currently, I'm standing in front of the king, I don't like this old man because he is too greedy he can do anything to make a profit, and he did not even care about his people, so what does he want with me? I know he is planning something because my sword is taken from me at the entrance by royal guards because for the safety of the king. What a lame excuse- there are many royal guards hidden behind a door.

<<Notice. This human has malicious intentions toward Hana-Sama.>>

'Thanks, Raphael' So this old man has really planned something for me.

"Your majesty, what do you want from a commoner like me," I asked him while looking directly at his eyes.

"Nothing, I just want you to ask the girl who killed the Demon Lord to work for me and... maybe marry me. I hear that she looks like a Goddess"

He said to me with his disgusting mouth, Is he gone mad? All the soldiers tense up after hearing his words.

"And what do I have to do with all this,"

I asked him. He barely opens his mouth and I already want to kill him.

"We all know you have some special relationship with her, I don't know your relationship but I know she will never refuse you,"

He said to me with a grin. So he wants me to convince Rimuru to marry this old man, more importantly, how does he know about my relationship with Rimuru?

<<Answer. There are four adventurers present here, which all belong to the same guild in which master's work.>>

'Oh, thanks again Raphael you are great.'

"Why do I convince her if she doesn't want to marry you,"

I said to him in a cold voice, all the soldiers have a panicked expression on their faces after hearing my cold voice, but this old man looked ineffective.

"Huh!! I'm the great King of this nation how dare you defy my request," He said to me.

"A king who left more than 700 adventurers to die in the war with me,"

I asked in a cold voice after hearing this he looked pissed.

"How!! How dare you talk back with me, I will make you pay" He said to me.

"You think, I'm afraid of you, I lost the fear of dying a long time ago"

I restore and release my aura because I'm too pissed, Is he threatening me? A hero.

"You," he said, but his adviser stops him.

"Your Majesty Please calm down, we need her, to convince that girl," He said to the king. Is he using me as bait? I will make sure you will regret trying to use me.

"I don't care I have many royal guards here, even a Demon Lord will not dare to act arrogantly here,"

He said to his adviser, after hearing this I started to laugh loudly.

"Hahaha Sorry, but what did you just say, Hahaha, you think garbage like them will be able to defeat a Demon Lord? Hahaha, don't joke with me, I'm the one who saw fighting between two great forces they destroyed the whole mountain area,"

Tensura - Beyond Expectationsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें