Chapter - 11{Birth of Supreme Deity}

After evolving into something whose existence can be considered as a 'True Dragon' I feel strong, immensely strong. I feel more confident, my mana reserve also increases, and now I can store mana as much as Veldanava. My sense increases, my body feels much more different than before, but it feels good.

"Thank you, Veldanava you are a great friend," I said to him grinning ear to ear.

"Hahaha, you evolved into a Dragon I know that, from the moment I meet you I know this. The chill I feel when I first saw you Hahaha!"

He said while laughing with a grin on his face and looking at me closely. But in his excitement, he blurted out something that he was not supposed to tell me.

"So, even god feels a chill in their back after seeing me? Huh!" I teased him.

"Eh? No, no I'm just joking, Hahaha, I'm just joking, don't take it seriously Hahaha"

He tries to cover up, but it is already too late to try to cover it, I was gonna tease him later.

"Ok!!. If~you~say~so"

I said to him with a smirk, singing it like a song.

"Ahem, well, that's the past now I will grant you the honor to become my sister, there are three reasons for my decision, first you are now a true Dragon, and second you are helping me in controlling my aura and in other things, and third and last is you are the only one who can keep me company also I'm too lazy to go in the human kingdom to eat food and Cake. So feel proud from today you are my little sister,"

He said to me while crossing his arm on his chest and with a serious look on his face, I know he is nervous about this, but he didn't want to show his nervousness.

"Ok!! I accept, so from today onward, I shall call you Brother"

I said to him with a big grin on my face seeing my grin he also grins ear to ear.

"Hahaha, then let's have a feast tonight to welcome you to family, and then let's have a battle," He said to me with a grin.

"Sorry, but you have to wait for a day brother because tonight I was spending with Hana because tomorrow a foolish Demon Lord gonna attack her city so I have to make sure that she is fine,"

I said to him, brother already knows who Hana is, and how important she is to me, so he didn't say anything just gave a slight nod of approval. I also want to test my new power but I have to wait.

"Ok, then see you tomorrow night brother and after that let's have an all-out battle I can't wait to test out my new power against you,"

I said to him with sparkling eyes, I can't wait to test my power.

After saying goodbye to my brother, I'm currently flying at a terrifying speed to the human kingdom I have two hours left and I don't know what to do so I'm just flying at my full speed and my speed was terrifying even for me, who love to fly at high speed this speed is simply terrifying but it is also fun.

"Hey Ciel-San I know you are a manas, but it is possible to turn you off," I asked her because of pure curiosity, but I also have something in my mind.

<<Answer, Yes, I can enter into a deep slumber.>>

She replied to me in her robotic voice, she becomes more fluent, but her voice is the same but she is changing her voice I can feel it.

"Nice, you know what I'm thinking, Correct,"

I asked her for confirmation, I know she is reading my mind but honestly, I don't know why, but she can't see my memories related to the 'Tensura' Web Novel.