Chapter - 7{Hana: My first Human friend}

After wandering the city for some time, I saw a 'Cake Shop' and rushed towards the shop at full speed. When I enter the shop I saw a girl, maybe 16 years old. She has jet black long silky hair and brown, hazel chocolaty eyes, which was kinda rare here in this world, she is an exact copy of Shizue-San the only difference is the color of her eyes is brown while the original Shizue-San is black. To be honest, I'm surprised to see her, but I don't show on my face. She is slightly taller than me, Oh yes, if you don't know after evolving into a Demon Lord, my body mass increased and as a result, my size in human form also increases. Now, I looked at least 13 years old and my hair looks more silverish than before.

In my slime form my color changes from bluish-sliver to Silver-bluish because now the silver color is more visible than the blue, the complete opposite of before, with streaks of gold.

There is not a single customer in the shop, because she opened her shop a while ago. How do I know? I saw her open her shop from the corner of the alley.

She is also strong, as strong as an 'A-rank' adventurer, but when she saw me, she greeted me politely. Nice, she doesn't have a large ego like other 'A rank' adventurers I already like her, and I didn't even say a word to her.

"Hello, miss how can I help you,"

She asked me in a sweet and soft voice while greeting me. She looked amazed after seeing me because I look like her twin younger sister in this form, I have to say she looks beautiful.

"Hello, my name is Rimuru and please give me the best chocolate-flavored cake in this shop"

I energetically reply to her while smiling broadly and stretching my hand for a handshake.

"My name is Hana and can you please, wait for a little bit actually, I opened the shop a while ago, so I have to prepare the materials first it only takes about fifteen minutes,"

She said to me while shaking my hand.

"Ok, I can wait that long, thank you"

After ordering my cake I sat in the empty chair and started to watch her make the cake because I don't know what to do to pass the time. I'm quite shocked that she doesn't ask any questions like how we both look like each other.

After fifteen minutes she finished the cake and gave me to eat, the cake looks delicious, so without wasting my time I dig in and with a speed that human eyes can't see I started to eat the cake my hands looks blurry because of the speed at my hand is moving and just in one minute I finished the whole cake, the cake tasted great, honestly I didn't expect to eat this good cake in this town.

"The cake is so good can you make two more and please some candy,"

I said with stars in my eyes, I can't wait to eat the chocolate candy. If the cake was this great, just imagine the taste of the candy.

"Yes, just give me half an hour,"

She said to me, well she looked surprised that I ate the cake this fast but didn't say anything.

"Ok,"

I said to her while nodding.

After waiting for half an hour she gave me cake and candy, I quickly put the candy in my stomach «Imaginary space» and again she looked quite surprised after seeing the cake and candy just disappear in a blue mist and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Space magic"

I simply said to her, because I don't want to tell her that I'm a Demon Lord and this was one of my Ultimate skills. She will freak out just after hearing the Demon Lord part.