Chapter 4

Andrew POV
~~~~
"What do you mean mate. We thought you said she wasn't your mate?!" Ace and Samantha yelled at the same time.
"What are they talking about Andrew" my dad asked.
"Uhm...well..Alexandrawasmymateandirejectedhersoiguessthats whyshecomittedsuicide." I said quickly in one breathe.
"Repeat that and slower this time" my dad said getting mad.
"I said Alexandra was my mate and I rejected her in front of the whole school and I guess that's why she committed suicide." I say ashamed. I look up when they're all quiet for a while and see my father looking at me with disappointment.
"I don't care if you future alpha or my best friend but you fuckin killed my little sister! You don't deserve the title of being an alpha!" Ace yelled at me. I understand why he's upset but I'm wasn't the only one part of this.
" Are you serious?! This isn't all my fault all of you treated her as trash also and your her FAMILY! So don't blame this all on just me!" And with that they all stayed quiet. I can't believe my mate is actually gone. My other half. My soul mate. Gone all because of me. This is all my fault. I was supposed to protect her not cause her to kill herself. I was supposed to love her not hate her. I'm the worst mate ever if I got another chance to make this right I would. If I could travel back in time to fix my mistake I wouldn't have to think twice about it because I'll do anything to bring her back and to be with us.