Chapter 2

Amanda POV
When my brother mind linked me about Alexandra I didn't really care until I got home. "What happened to the bitch that I had to come home?"
"She's in the hospital and almost dying. Mom and dad are over there right now. We only contacted you to tell you. If you wanna come lets go then"
"How is she almost dying? What happened to her?" I asked.
"I'll explain on the way there. Now come on!" Ace said. Once we got to the car, at first it was quiet while I was thinking 'How is she almost dying? What happened to her?' I know it seems like I don't like her but it's because our parents pay more attention to her than me. I know I may sound like a brat but it's just-
I got cut off of my thoughts when I heard Ace tell me the worst thing possible. "I came home and found her on her bedroom floor with a small container. It smelled like wolves bane and silver." I gasped.
"Why did she do that?" I asked him feeling mixed emotions about this.
"Here read this not she left" and with that he handed me the note:
Dear sorry excuse of a pack,
Well you guys finally got your with I'm gone forever. All I wanted to say was whatever I did to have you all hate me, I'm sorry. To my parents I want to say; why did you hurt you own child physically and mentally. Why did you let anyone else do that to. To my siblings; I'm sorry I couldn't be who you all wanted me to be. And to my 'mate'; I hope your happy with all your sluts you
manwhore. Once again I'm sorry for being a mistake and disappointment.
~Alexandra
When I finished reading it, I had tears welling up in the brim of my eyes. Then not long after we finally pulled up to the hospital. We ran out of the car to see our parents crying. And they rarely cry.

Samantha POV (I don't think I've named they're mom yet) before Ace and Amanda got there
Me and my mate were waiting in the waiting room of the pack hospital to hear if my baby's going to make it or not. I saw the doctor come out of her room with a sad and sympathetic expression on his face. My husband and I ran to him to hear what's wrong. I had hope that she was going to be okay, but that hope soon died when he said "We tried everything we could do but I'm sorry to inform you...but... your daughter passed away." I fell to the floor crying with my mate doing the same but trying to sooth me at the same time. He took us both to the chairs and sat down.
"What are we going to do now Luis!! My baby is dead!!!" I all but yelled to my mate. Soon u heard footsteps coming towards us and saw my two older kids.
"Mom, dad what happened?!" They asked at the same time.
"She's... she's... d-dea- dead!!" I cried louder. I saw both of them with tears sliding down their cheeks and we all hugged each other.
"I'll mind link the alpha" Luis said barely above a whisper.

~~~~
Sorry for not updating. Tell me what you think about it comment or do whatever you want