Snow

An hysterical laughter followed by, they were replaying everything all for her embarrassment, another roar of laughter, and it was starting to cease now. Hiding herself behind the glass, she wished she could be devoured by the earth in this instance. Hoseok while laughing slammed on the table so hard that their side dish almost fell off the table

What was in it so funny? She doesn't get these men, seriously. That man asked her for money in return for GOT7's autographs so contemplating for a while, that she don't have such an amount in her bank, nor she can ask Jin for it, so all she did was, whisper back to him "Man, I can trade BTS autographs, how much you'll pay me?"

"Why is it so funny, I was making a business deal with him tsh" she pouted at Jin who just muffled his laugh and caressed her head. "Hmp I don't need their autographs anyway, at least not like this"

"Okay okay, now eat" Jin placed a dumpling on her already filled plate. "You did a great job," he added. And went off talking about the show and their practice.

"Suddenly I saw Jimin and Jungkook- they were so serious during the go-go performance" Suga pointed at the two not holding his laugh.

"And then there was Namjoon, juggling his mic," Jin added with his own laugh followed by, Jiyoo starlet by his sudden outburst that she spilled her drink on herself. Jungkook was quick to handle her tissues and wiped the table in front of her.

They chatted unstoppable, feeling comfortable in a cozy restaurant Jiyoo looked around, apart from the staff and the members no other was there. Apparently the owner closed it for their privacy, and it was even later in the evening past than most of their diner time. Jiyoo looked around, it was very crowded, chaotic, she couldn't even know what Jin was saying from beside her, still it made her feel relieved, there is at least no sight of stress on their face here. A lump formed on her throat, emotions swamped on her out of nowhere, maybe she is really drunk now.

"Where are you going?" Jin inquired, table went silent for a sightest second as they eyed her getting on her feet, she was swaying on her feet a bit. She excused with a bathroom, and headed out of the door, carefully to not push anyone on her way.

As the door closed behind her the chattering noise was muffled behind it, a cold air blew making her hair shiver and ran her hand on both arms, rubbing them to get a possible warmth, though it helped little to nothing. Maybe with a cold breeze she'll be able to calm herself a little. Thank god she didn't cry out loud, or else they might have gotten another chance to tease her.

Since the day she got here is the time she already forgot about her own worries, of course they are not that huge of a problem but they are surely hard for her to handle. In the coming years she'll be married off to some banker or service man, and say bye bye to her business idea. What's awaiting her in LA, was the question. Did she even want to go back? Of course there's her job and friends But it's difficult to put it off, as if she was crying for someone to ask her to stay back, give her that one last straw to hold on.

A hand tabbed on her shoulder, it was Jungkook, he draped her jacket on her that she left on the chair. A smile was exchanged between them. The restaurant was in a small alley and was near to unknown to people in the city, which was good for them to stand out and enjoy the air without any worry.

It might snow today, Jiyoo stared at the guy beside her, Jungkook stood tall on his feet, his hands tucked inside pockets, she noticed he seemed more bulky than before, someone may not believe that he was younger than her, that's how mature he looked in his fancy leather jacket and white t-shirt. Sensing the attention Jungkook glanced at her, turning his body sideways. He found his eyes trail back at her face to her cheeks that had turned the brightest shade of pink from the cold just like her nose, then to her lips, red as always, white fog covering her every breath. She was rubbing her hand, edger to take her hands in his and blow on it.

On other hand Jiyoo was breathing hard, her eyes were fixed on his mouth, her desires took up her mind, not even giving a second thought she tiptoed with her hands on his chest, lightly pressing. She placed a kiss on the corner of his lips softly and steadily. Under her palm she felt his muscles hard and strong, heart hammering inside her ribcage, with the sudden urge of a cuddle, she wanted to wrap her hands around his neck and pressed her face on the crook of his neck. Just imagining how it'll feel a shiver ran down her spine. Second, she landed back on her feet, not meeting his eyes, she was still in a drunken state and now even tired.

Junkook stumbled back as Jiyoo stepped close and leaned herself on him. Her eyes closed automatically from the warmth. Not knowing what to do he supported her back with an arm and reached out to pull out his phone, she was asleep.

--

Jiyoo didn't remember anything from last night, she was not sure it was a dream or reality, Jungkook was not behaving any differently with her and others too, they talked about her passing out on Jungkook and how she was drunk but nothing more. Should she talk with him, but what would she say, ahhh it'll be so embarrassing if she was hallucinating out of drunkenness. What if he calls her pervert?

"Are we out of cereal already?" Jin exclaimed pulling out the empty box then nagging on who put the empty box in there. She ignored him and just stared at the TV re-calling her endearing act of giving him a peck. Even if it turns out to be a dream she couldn't deny how it felt in her heart. The excitement and adrenaline rush, she had never been kissed before, let alone initiated a kiss.

It's already been days, there's no reason now to go back to the day, she'll just keep it low, she was obviously flustered every time Junkook looks at her but let's not waste any more days like this, she already have limited time and don't want to waste it in discovering her own feelings. Which she's not sure will bring any good out.

Jungkook's door clicked open, he had been sleeping till late, she heard he is working on a video editing. His eyes were heavy, the grey beneath it was clearly visible making her wonder how many nights he had pulled to work on that editing. He shyly gleaned at her, covering his face with a hand and headed for the fridge.

Jiyoo, not knowing what to do with herself, awkwardly tried to find a position to sit comfortably on the sofa. Suddenly found that movie very amusing. The two was doing something in the kitchen, she tried to take a quick glance at them but averted her eyes in alert when she saw Jungkook stare at her while drinking water. It startled her so much that she felt her heart almost jump out.

"I'll go buy groceries" she declared out in the blue and leaped on her feet, hastily storming to her room, she walked out after a minute changing, grabbing on the bags with her shaky hands.

Jin and him just stared at her in bewilderment, "yaa, do you have a crush on someone there, why always go to mart?" though it had been only once she had went to buy groceries but it is definitely not a amezing task that anyone would love to do, and knowing her lazy a** she is just the kind of person who said someone should invent "shower pills" as she hated to get up and wash up.

Ignoring the stares and tacky remarks she was dedicated to step out ASAP. Hell she will make sure to check every damn corner of the mart today.