Sightseeing

The sizzling sound of a pan woke her up, it was Jin, standing behind the kitchen making breakfast, his messy hair and puffed lips, sure he just woke up, slipping out, folding the comforter perfectly, she made her way towards the counter, settling herself opposite of him.

"Go and wash up," Jin in his morning hoarse voice said, not even looking up, for someone who just woke up, he was sure taking so many efforts for the breakfast. She aimlessly watched him flipping the pan like a pro chef. She let out a groan, her shoulders were aching badly. The couth seemed comfortable but it's definitely not suitable for sleeping there for the whole night. 

"Where's my bag" she drawled lazily with messaging her neck, determined to take a long warm shower to ease her muscles. 

Jin loudly banged a spatula on the pan, "you might see it with open eyes" 

"geez, would you chill a bit" she let out a hissed, dragging her feet to her suitcase that was carefully placed at the side of the counter. In the process, making a note in her head to complain about him to her mom, how badly he treated her here. 

As expected the warm shower did a great job, she felt much fresh and relax her aching muscles in that enormous bathtub. It reminded her when was the last time she had such a luxurious bath, She wished if only she could sit in it for another ten minutes. She couldn't stop but think if the other room also had a similar bathroom space. Acknowledging, her brother is living a life that everyone envies off, definitely following the drawbacks of its own. 

She was greeted by Jungkook and Jin settled side by side munching on their bread omelet, She wished good morning to both, snatching the plate of pancakes in front of her. A smile popped on her face with the first bite, it was banana pancakes made just how she loves. A memory of their videocall appeared in her mind, she made a video call on that particular morning, it was still seven in LA when she called, she was so excited to show him her very first experimenting pancake, He was asleep and still answered, even watched her cook and giving some tips. she muffled her laugh remembering how awful those tasted. 

Jin eyed her sideways, "what? why are you giggling?" 

--

She let out a sigh, it was Four already, after breakfast Jin suggested cleaning the closet, they planned to move the stands to the corner, leaving just enough space for the mattress to fit. she's staying for few days anyway.  "why this closet it huge than your room?" her eyes widened in awe, with all the clothes there, she wondered what would happen if she had such a closet of her own, then shivering at the thought of distress of finding anything. There was one time when she went mad after trying to find that one she had been planning to wear since the day before, and she has one single wardrobe. 

Jin shrugged "there's no extra furniture that's why it seems like" he placed the mattress where she wanted it "let's go now" 

"what are we doing now?" she thought of playing a game or something or maybe take a walk down the park. 

"nothing" Jin answered nonchalantly, "what do you want to do?" 

"let's go out" she excitedly pulled out her phone to show him the places she wanted to go, but just then Jungkook walked in through the front door, he was gone for the demo recording, "Suga Hyung asked you to go to his studio" declaring as soon as he saw Jin.

Their eyes met, Jin glanced at her guiltily, "how about a walk after dinner" she nodded, there's nothing to do. She watched as he left the room, leaving Jungkook and her behind with boredom.  

She sat there like an idiot staring at the wall, her mind running around places, Jungkook was off to his room. Jiyoo was actually thinking of going sightseeing. she glanced once more to her phone, the places she had saved up for the visit were like luring her to do something. Doing some calculations in her head, she dashed to Jin's room, there's still some time left, and analyzing from the time taken for Junkook to finish his recording she could easily spare three hours, max three and a half. 

Keeping her plans to herself she decided to at least get ready.

Grabbing on whatever was in her bag, she made her way out, the living area was deserted, with no sign of Jin in the vicinity. Except for the figure sitting at the corner of the sofa, scrunched in, playing with his phone, Jungkook was so engrossed in his phone that Jiyoo had to call him for his attention.

"how do I look?" She had thrown in a simple t-shirt with a pair of black jeans. Placing her hands inside the sweater pockets she waited for any kind of reaction, her motive was to keep warm and not stand out in the crowd. She didn't want any attention or even go around making it obvious that she was a tourist.

He glanced over at her. "where are you going?" and he was wondering what she was doing inside Jin's room, fumbling through her stuff so furiously that he could hear her course in the living room. Surely Jin's room must now be under a huge mess.

Giving him a shrug "sightseeing" she answered, "I don't know, I might just wander around the street shops and try food" she had once come to Korea when she was 3 maybe or older, so practically this would be her first time visiting the country. She had listed down some nearby places, saved locations on her map, though due to lack of funds, she didn't plan to eat out and just walk.

Jungkook gave her a brief nod for her looks, and could only watch her back as she left, out of sight. For a second he felt unsettled, thinking he should have stopped her, ask her if she can manage on her own and if she had informed Jin because if she didn't Jin will surely throw a fit.