7 minutes in heaven( part 1)

William send us both to the Phantomhive party, because we collected 20 souls in one (!) Day.

I was really happy, Sebastian was the first friend I ever had. The most demons and reaper hate eachorther but I am a half demon half reaper so after a while he accepted it. Soon I realized that Sebastian really really really hates reapers, and I have to tell him about my relation with ronald. Well, I think we are together. "Hey Ron?" He answered, "yeah" then me again: " ehmm... do we have a relation together?" " I dunno, do you really want a relation with me! I mean... ME" "why wouldn't I Ron?!? You are sweet, nice and handsome!" He blushed, I stepped closer to him and kissed him on his lips. I opened my mouth and slowly moved, we both melted into it.

To soon it was time to leave and we went to the party.

At the door was someone I haven't seen in a long time, he welcomed the guests. Ronald tried to grab my hand but I pulled quick away "not here" i wispered and he accepted it. Sebastian saw me and froze. Then I ran to him and hugged him. "______ I didn't know you would come!" I smiled but Ronald stood behind me, he blushed and looked really angry. "Ohh yeah ehmmm... Seb?" "Yeah ____ what's wrong" "this..." and I pulled Ronald beside me "is my.... boyfriend" Sebastians eyes widden and he hissed to Ronald: " be carefull you reaper, If you hurt her I will hurt you 5 times harder" "Sebastian! Calm down, he can take care of me." And I smiled and hugged Sebastian again so he won't look at Ronald anymore.

Inside the huge villa of Earl Phantomhive I saw a girl, she probably was not much younger than me. " you are ____ , aren't you"? She asked with a high voice. " ehm.. yes I am" "You wanna play 7 minutes in heaven with your boyfriend and a few other people?!?" I looked at Ron with a asking face and he nodded. "Yes we both join, where do we have to be?" " upstairs, left and then the first door you see, it is ciel's study!"

"Okay see you there, bye!"

At ciel's study there where already a few people. "_____ there is Grell!!" Ronald said. My eyes widdend. The girl from downstairs came inside with 2 other people, Ciel and Sebastian! 

The girl in pink came over to me with a pink bag

I pulled out a silver thingy with the phantomhive logo on it. Ronald's eyes widden because he knew from who it was, it was Sebastian's.

"Please excuse us, we have something to do"

I took Sebastians hand and smiled to Ronald, who was looking realky angry to Sebastian.

Sebastian and I where finally alone.

"Well_____ I haven't seen you in a while!" " well I have more friends than only you now" "yes, I noticed that" Sebastians smile disappeared.

"Seb?" "Yes _____?"

"Ehm.. what do we have to do in here?"

"Let me show you"

his eyes turned into pink, purple and suddently he pulled me closer to him. One of his hands on my back and one in my (a/c) hair.

I can feel his warm breath against my lips . He whispered " I have to do this, at least once". 

He kissed me, soft and passionate. It was perfect. I opened my mouth a bit and he did the same. I smiled a bit. After a few seconds kissing with a closed mouth I feel something, it was his tongue. I opened my mouth again and his tongue slid into my mouth.

The door opened, "your seven minute...." Grell stopped talking. Then he smiled, "Ohh don't show this at Ronald darling, but stay with your hands from my bassy!!!!"

Ronald appeared behind Grell. He became as red as a tomato.

"I'm sorry Ron!!"

"No, no, it is okay, I think, I agreed to play this game"

I hugged sebastian one last time when returning to our places.

"Ohh _____ your hair is so messy, what did that filty demon to you!"

"Ronald I'm a demon too!! And... ve showed me what the point of this game was."

After a few other rounds (ronald had to go with a beautifull humanwomen with perfect blue eyes and black hair, I was jealous) the bag came to me again. I choose something cold and round, it was a green emerald.

"That one is mine" a boy with blonde hair said. He was a bit younger than me and I was at least 5 inch taller than him.

We where alone.

"Your name is _____ right? I'm alois trancy" he smiled cute.

"Okay than, now lay down"

"What?!?! " I asked

"Lay down I said!"

I just did

He laid down on top of me and started kissing.

I kissed back, and I acually really enjoyed it.

He was a great kisser after all, our tongues wrestling together and I softly stroked his hair. He smiled a bit and didn't let me go.

Your highness, it is time to let her go.

My eyes opened and I saw Alois' butler. I blushed.

"Well, _____ we have to spend more time together" he winked while telling that and I blushed even harder.
(A/n) tysm for 75 readers!!! I hope you still enjoy the story! (Requests are always welcome) part 2 of 7mih will come soon!