cooking

Ronald and I entered our new room, It wad really big. There where 2 big beds, desks and a little  kitchen. "I claim de green bed" I heard at the background. I opened the frige and saw a lot food and drinks. I grabbed two coca cola cans and trew one to Ron who laid on his bed. I sat down on mine, which was purple.

"So" started Ronald, "we have to cook by ourselves" " I think so, what would you like to have" I said. " have you ever made pizza by yourself?" Ronald asked, but I never did. He continued " well let me learn it to you" he walked to the kitchen and found a little sack of flour, he opened it and looked behind. I wasn't following him and when he saw that he sneaked behind me, " follow me next time" he wispered and before I knew it the whole sack of flour cane down on my head. Ronald started running and ran to the hall imedeatly, I had a few eggs in my hand and started running after him. But poor him, I am galf demon and faster. Before he even relized that I am behind him he had 2 raw eggs on his head. Without any warning he stops. I am still running and fall at his back. We both hid the floor, me on top of him. When I looked up I saw William looking angrily at us. I'm glad you two like each other but what do you think you are doing?" I blushed and Ronald answeared : ' I am teaching _____ how to make pizza". I smiled (still blushing) and nodded. William turned around and just walked away. Ronald and I went back to our room and started cooking. "Can you make the pizza dough _____?" "Yeah sure" luckily I know how to make it and I started to roll it. Suddenly Ronald stand behind me. And pud his hands over mine (from behind) " ehh Ron what are you doing" " I'm helping you with rolling the dough, hun"

After 3 minutes he is still rolling the dough with me. " your hair smells great _____" Ron said. I smiled and turned around. Ron was not much taller then me so when I came really close to his face he was the perfect length. I came closer and when our lips where almost touching I smelled his hair and said it smelled good too. He blushed and I couldn't help but laughed at his face and hugged him. Ronald continued making the pizza while I am reading on my bed. We called me when he was finished and when I came into the dining room I saw a huge plate with our pizza, ronald turned of the light and I could see 2 burning candles.

"Ehmm... _____ I hope you like it"

With a suprised smile I said yes. We ate the pizza (which was delicious) and when we both finished Ron started laughing. I gave him an asking look and he started talking. " ____ you have some tomato sauce on your face" when I wanted to brush it away he said :' no wait!" He stood up and came to me, " I will help you" and he kissed me on my cheek. There was no tomato sauce at my face he just wanted to kiss me! I don't know why but I said to him " well you have some tomato sauce on your lips Ron" and I kissed him, it was a slow kiss bit it was perfect. And then, at the moment you absolutely don't wand it, William stepped into our room.