my first day

There I was. Today, at 9:17 to be exactly, was my first day of work. When I walked into the huge builing I saw a lot of reapers all with.... with GARDENING TOOLS. I was suprised. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned aroud. There was william. " don't scare me again will!" "It's no time to scare you it is time that your partner arrives. He is already 2 minutes and 48 seconds late". I looked around with my (a/c) eyes when someone suddenly hugged me! I turned around and saw a reaper totally in red. "It is sooo great to find a girl-reaper! And you have a red shirt also!" " Grell, you're not a woman and release _____ imediatly!" William said. Grell let me go and looked at me in suprise. " you're not even wearing glasses" he said. I answeared him, " my dad was a reaper and my mom a demon, so I dont have to wear them, I can also react quik and run fast like a demon but I am a reaper" I laughed a bit at the suprised faces from Grell and William.

After a while a handsome guy with orange/black hair came to William. He looked worried. William gave him an angry look " Ronald Knox, first day of work and you are 5 min. And 17 sec. Late. This is your first and last time I hope". The guy named ronald scraced the back of his head and gave a shy smile. "_____" william said, " meet mr. Knox he will be your partner for a while" Ronald looked at me " so a girl reaper without glasses, it is almost to good to be true" Grell elbowed me because I stared at him without saying anything. " ehh yeah, nice to meet you to" and I shook his hand. " follow me" william said while putting his glasses correct.

William walked into a room full of gardening tools and came outside with a mower and a black chain saw. " with these you to are going to reap, Grell has almost the same as you have (he handed me the chain saw) and you are the first one with a mower (he gave the mower to Ronald) Grell will show you two a room, tomorrow you get your first task". Grell grabbed our hands and started running down a hall. He stopped at room 638 and said: " this will be your room, there are two beds and a bathroom, your stuff is already in" and that was the point I relized that I have to share a room with Ronald.

(A/n) soooo what do you guys think :) (please comment if there are any faults ) stay fab!