Chapter 20

"Don't let yesterday take up to much of today," - Will Rogers
—————————————————-
Time skip: the next morning

I got up and decided to go and meet my sister for some coffee at Starbucks.
I dressed pretty casual but in something I was comfortable in.

I texted the cast Good morning in the group chat that we made called "Spidey Squad🕸"

I texted the cast Good morning in the group chat that we made called "Spidey Squad🕸". We're working on a better name, so don't judge.

I left to the coffee shop and saw my sister. I ran up a hugged her because whether or not I wanted to admit it, I missed her.

"How are you doing! How was meeting Zendaya!?"

"I'm doing alright considering the circumstances. And meeting Zendaya was everything I wished for and more. I can introduce you one day if you'd like?"

"Um, is that even a question? Of course!! I would love to meet Zendaya!" I started laughing at how much she was fan-girling. But like honestly, me too. I don't think it has fully sunk in that I'm literally friends with Zendaya.

"Oh, there something else I want to tell you. I kind of got a boyfriend!" I said excitedly

"YOU WHAT!!? WHO!!???" Wow, miss girl what excited for me.

"Tom Holland. One of my co-stars. Well, he is THE star."

"Oh. My. Gosh. My sister is dating a celebrity!"

"Shhh. You're loud. Nobody can know. We are just keeping it low key."

"You should flaunt him though girl. He's a gem."

"A gem?" I laughed

"Yes!! Have you seen that man? He looks like a 12 year old, but like, a hot 12 year old."

"Okay, first off, that sounds super bad and like you're crushing on a minor. And second off, he does not look 12. Maybe more like 19." I laughed again.

We talked for a while and I was starting to forget that I had a whole 'nother family that just parted ways. That was until my phone started ringing. It was Thomas. His name popped up on my screen as 'Spidey Boy🕸🥰'. I put a finger up to my sister, indicating that I'll be one second as I answered the phone.

"Hey Tom." I said with a smile on my face.

"Hey! How was your flight?"

"Boring, and sad. How was yours?"

"Just about the same thing." He chuckled, "I just wanted to hear your voice again. And ask if you have any projects in the foreseeable future."

"No I do not. Do you?"

"Nope. Time to start planning!" He yelled excitedly.

"Yes it is. I'm ready whenever you are."

"Do you want to come down here, or me go over there?"

"Whatever you'd like, Thomas."

Word Count: 442

A/N
I'm sad to say that this story is coming to an end in the next couple of chapters. I'm thinking 4 more chapters at the most.