Chapter 4

It was almost time for closing when the kids were woken up and parents started picking them up. Harry, Niall, Zayn, Louis, Mj, and Liam became really good friends with Noah, Michael, Aven, and Logan. Harry, Liam, and Mj were the best at controlling their powers. Everyone else was struggling to learn. Harry, Liam, and Mj got picked up.

When they got home they were put right to sleep. At 7 am they were woken up Harry told Liam and Mj that since they were the best at using their powers. Their going to escape the daycare and shut it down. They were going to find a hide out because if the people from the daycare find out were they go, their families could be in danger.

When it was 12 o'clock we were going to train. Harry flicked his wrist and time froze for all the people that didn't have powers. Everyone telported to the subways, and got on train cars. Time started to move again. Everyone teleported and they found an underground cave. Harry teleported to a store and got pants for everyone a size big, so they could fit over the diapers.

After a month Harry would get new clothes for everyone. But the daycare destroyed its self they have enough people to form a army. They formed a secret organization to round up the kids. The organization was called ultra. They had adults with powers but the strongest person with powers is Harry.

The kids nominated Harry to be the leader of the people of the future, that's what they called themselves. Harry got kicking and punching bags. They started making it in to a place to live and a place to train.

---------------------A Month later---------------------

Everyone regained their bladder, Harry went and got regular size pants and underwear for the boys, he took Mj with him to get under and pants or skirts for the girls. Everyone told their parents to not worry about them or they'll be in grave danger. Harry was surprised his parents trusted him. Everyone became really good friends. They were getting the hang of telported and they learn they could shoot telekinesis waves.

Ultra agents were trying to find us but we blocked them from reading our minds. Harry decided to get caught and let ultra test on him. From all the testing Harry learned how to teleport objects without touching them. He broke out of ultra and started to train the others to teleport objects without touching them. Niall, Zayn, and Louis were struggling. Half of the kids got it and half were struggling. After a week, everyone could telport objects without touching them.

Comment

Vote

Give me some ideas for next chapter