chapter 2

By the time the movie had ended four other boys were sitting next to me, I didn't even realize they were there. They introduced their selves, their names were Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam. They all had diapers on like me. I asked them how did  they get here,they said our sisters brought  us here because all our parents company  had sent them to a convention down south and several meetings with "Important people,".

  They then asked how did I get here, I told them and they were shocked that I was alright with my parents being spies. I started laughing, they asked why. I then said my parents aren't cool enough to be spies. They said that's what we thought intill they told us. I then asked if they want to be my friends. They said they would love to.

  I then asked if they needed a diaper change, Niall said yes my diaper is soaked, Zayn said no, Louis said yes my diaper smells and is very wet, and Liam said yes my diaper is weighing me down and smells really bad. They walked to the changing room. Ahead, a closed door stood. Harry approached it first.

  He stopped, lights, flickered again. Mechanical arms, sprang out of hatches in the wall. They took hold of his arms and legs and lifted him into the air. Another pair of arms appeared, it seemed to scan the diapers Harry was wearing. It stroked the main bulk several times, and inserted its fingers in the leg holes, between the cuff and his legs, feeling the wetness of the diapers.

  They took his wet diapers off and cleaned him, then put three more on him. They did this for Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam. They decided to go to the toy room. It took them  five minutes to get there because it's hard to walk with three diapers on. There were many slides, tunnels, and a colorful ball pit. It also had a section with baby dolls and a tea seat and more.

  In that section there was a girl that looked about 13 years old, maybe a year younger than that. Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam decided to go on the slides and tunnels. Harry went over to the girl and introduced hisself and she said her name was Mary Jane. Instead of diapers she actually got to wear her regular underwear right now she had a skirt on.

  She asked why he and the others were in diapers. He told her why and she asked if she get a diaper because she wet her underwear. Harry and her left Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam and went to the place to get her a diaper. When she she came out shewas wearing three pink diapers. She couldn't stand so Harry helped her. They went back to the toy room and went to play tea party.

  Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Liam were tired so they decided to go to the nap time room. Harry and Mary Jane kept playing tea party. Harry decided to nickname her Mj, she loved the nickname. When they were done playing tea party they went to the nap time room. Harry laid down on the mat next to Liam and Mj laid next to him.

--------2 hours later --------

  When they woke up, they were hungry and thirsty. They decided to go to the refreshment room. It had baby bottles with milk and cookies. They each picked up a bottle and three cookies. They took it to the cartoon room. It had cartoon characters on the wall like baby bugs bunny and daffy duck and more. The t.v. was playing loony toons they sat down and drank their bottles and ate the cookies while watching t.v.

  They looked at the clock and it said 5:30 and all their sisters were picking them up at 6. Mj's brother was picking her up. They watched loony toons for the last 30 minutes. Niall's sister came first and the lady at the front desk told her everything, Zayn's sister came next the lady told her the same thing, Louis' sister came next.

  Liam and harry's sisters came at the same time because they work at the same place. Also Mj's brother came with them because he dated Harry's sister. The lady at the front desk told them what happened and they said Harry,Liam,and Mary will be returning tomorrow. Harry,Liam,and Mj were happy because Niall, Zayn, and Louis, were returning.

Hopefully you like it

Comment