Chapter 3

Harry, Liam, and Mj were humiliated walking through the mall in only three diapers and a T-shirt. They all decided to go to Harry's house and sleep their. When they got their Harry, Liam, and Mj asked if they could put regular clothes on. All their siblings said no, not after what happened at the daycare. They started crying like babies and their siblings put pacifiers in their mouths.

They fell asleep, intill 7 in the morning when they were woken up to go to the daycare. When they got their, the lady at the front desk put them in cribs. Then the cribs moved into the window. The cribs were machine, so they couldn't get out. They were living manikin for all the people passing by. At least they had 3 hours to the mall opened.

The cribs fed them baby food, then gave them bottles. When they were done the bottles they were burped. It was an hour to opening, they hoped their wouldn't be many people today. But it was time for the mall to open. People started pileing in some had kids,around the age of 5. Most of them had kids, around the age 13. They stopped and looked at yes. Some of their parents dropped themoff at the daycare.

Harry noticed that the bottles the cribs were feeding them weren't regular milk it was a potion that grants people powers. But it makes them lose their bladder for a month. The only way they could get trained is to go back to the daycare. The powers were the 3T's (teleportation, telekinesis, and telepathy) and chronokinesis (able to reverse, stop, and fast forward time).

The diapers they had on weren't normal either, they blocked them from telling people what the daycare is doing. It also made them look younger than 13 and made them look 13 to the parents who had 13 year old kids. The window made people want to leave their kids at the daycare. It was almost 12 o'clock when the daycare doesn't let anymore parents to drop kids off intill 2.

This was so they could train their powers. Harry learned quickly, so did Mj and Liam. But for Niall, Zayn, and Louis, it wasn't going to well. They put Harry, Mj, and Liam back in the window, they kept training Niall, Zayn, and Louis. A family of four 13 year old quadruplets, all boys. They registered them at the daycare, they went through a door and a lady told them take off their shoes and accessories and laid them each on a table.

"Now, don't be scared," she said, placing a hand on a small computer console on the wall. "You're in safe hands; just try not to move much." She pressed a couple of the buttons and they felt themselves move towards the wall. They looked up to see where the table connected to the wall a hatch big enough for them had opened, and the surface of the table was more like a conveyer belt. They were very scared, but stayed still, not wanting to disobey the lady's instructions. They stopped moving once their bodies and head had moved into the alcove.

When they came out they were all wearing diapers and had pacifiers. They were put in the window with Harry, Mj, and Liam. They told them their names were Noah, Michael, Aven, and Logan. They were a little scared to be living manikins. They started to cry when a bunch of people came to the window. The cribs gave them bottles and put them to sleep. All the people were amazed at the cribs.

They all dropped their kids off, and all the kids started to cry. The recipsinist took them through the door and calmed them down. They drank juice and ate cookies, intill the lady put them up on the tables. She pressed a couple of the buttons and they felt themselves move towards the wall. They looked up to see where the table connected to the wall a hatch big enough for them had opened, and the surface of the table was more like a conveyer belt.

When they came out they were crying and mechanical arms picked them up and put them in the nap room and put them to sleep. So many parents dropped their kids off, it couldn't take anymore.