chapter 6

"alright next video" ava shouted from her suspiciously comfortable armchair.

"hi guys its Thomas again and today is gonna be a prank on Minho. so even though i hate myself for this one here's what I'm gonna do I'm gonna ignore Minho all day and see how he reacts. oh my god I'm gonna cry doing this" 

"so basically your on a mission to either get killed or make Minho cry. well done shank you finally lost your mind" chuck stated looking at Thomas shocked 

"I don't get why I would do that but I guess it would be fun to see how he acts towards it" Thomas says.

Thomas walks into the living room. "hey babe" Minho says smiling. Thomas ignores him and walks into the kitchen. Minho looks confused at this. he stands up and follows tom to the kitchen "hey did I do something?" Minho asks. Thomas just pretends he's not even there. "look if i did something then I'm sorry you know I don't mean to hurt you" Thomas stands up and walks out leaving a confused and upset Minho behind.

'what the hell am i doing' Thomas thinks.

"Ok so I've been doing this all day and we're about to go to bed usually we would kiss goodnight and say love you but not tonight. Oh my god I am gonna cry, he's been looking upset all day!" Thomas says.

The video shows Thomas climbing into bed as Minho walks in and turning his back to him. "Goodnight tommo. Love you" Minho days smiling. But when Thomas doesn't reply his smile fades and he walks out as he's walking out you can see tears on his face, and hear him faintly whisper "what did I do?".

"Thomas! Your gonna make me cry you dick!" Teresa shouted.

Thomas quickly gets up and runs after Minho.
It shows Minho sat on the sofa with his head in his hands.

"Look what you did to the poor shank" Gally exclaimed.

Thomas and Minho are to distracted watching the video to hear him.

Thomas walks over to Minho and moves him hands off his face. "I'm sorry it was a prank I didn't know it would upset you this much" thomas says sadly. When Minho continues to look down, Tom lifts his chin up to look him in the eye, keeping eye contact Thomas straddles Minho and kisses him softly, to which Minho replied by wrapping his arms around him. "I love you min min I promise you didn't do anything wrong it was just a stupid prank" Minho smirks "I know" thomas looks confused and offended. "What do you mean 'i know'" 'it means I figured out it was a prank and done one back. But i love you and it really did upset me but I forgive you. I mean I can't stay mad at my husband forever" he smiles and kisses him again then the video ended.

"HUSBAND!?" The two shouted.

"Wow that means that you two are currently married" Teresa laughs.

"Ok time for some edits. Now who should we do first Thomas or Minho?"

Everyone agreed on Minho even Minho.