You Have SIX New Privates

@ manaasha For being an awesome fan

**

Jeremy P.O.V

To say she was beautiful was a huge understatement. Her blonde hair lite up her face. I could tell through her sweatpants and hoodie she had a body. She was also the perfect height. Not too tall not to short. I looked over at Reena and was impressed too. She was pretty but she wasn't like Sydney at all.

"Are you going to hug me all day or are we going to get to the house?" I questioned. She jumped back and blushed. I laughed at her expression.

"Ah yeah, we should get to the house." She mumbled looking at the ground. I laughed as we made our way to my car.

**

"Oh my gosh." Reena and Sydney said at the same time.

Asher and I started laugh. I knew the house was impressive and Asher's been here many times. There were two floors with four rooms and three bathrooms. The living room with spacious with a futuristic theme and the kitchen had a silver and black theme. There is a window in the dining room that had an amazing view of the nearby beach. My mother designed the house and gave it to me as a going away present. "Y-you own this?!" Reena squealed and I just nodded.

Sydney had the cutest amazed expression and I couldn't help but stare at her. Asher was gazing at Reena the same way.

"This is awesome!" Reena giggled spinning in one of the chairs.

Sydney laughed at her crazy friend. Reena grabbed her by her arm pulling her as she explored the rest of the house.

"How are we going to go find our rooms?" She yelled as they made their way up the staircase.

"She's a handful." I laughed turning to Asher when they were out of hearing.

"Good luck." I patted him on the back sitting down.

"The way Sydney was clinging on to you like you were life support I'd say the same for you." He said plopping down on the other couch.

"I guess we're both pretty screwed." He joked. I laughed along with him.

"I actually think I like it." I blurted out without think. Asher was smirking now.

"I already knew she had you whipped by the way you were looking at her." He said proud of himself.

"Yea yea, whatever." I replied. Asher sat up stunned.

"You're not going to deny it?" He asked amazed. I simply shrugged. Asher started grinning.

"This is crazy. Never in my life did I think you would admit to caring for a female." He said like I told him I was pregnant. "She must really be special." He chuckled still in a daze.

"She's just," I thought of a word to described her. "different."

"Different?" Asher asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yea, I've been through a lot of girls if you know what I mean, but I never seen someone like her." I tried to sum it up for him.

"Right, just don't mess it up." He yawned. "Well I'm off to bed, night." Asher got up to leave.

"Bye." I said before he was completely gone. I would be off to bed soon but I had business to take care of first.

***

Sydney P.O.V.

"Night Ray!" I said as she left the room I picked.

It was a light green color with beige curtains. It included a flat screen, desk with a lamp, full size bed, drawer and a larger window with a balcony. Right when I was about to turn off the lamp, I heard movement outside the door. I squealed when the door was open and dove under the fluffy blanket.

"I come in peace." I peeked from under the protection of the blanket to see a grinning Jeremy. He walked over to the bed and laid next to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused. He sat up and said "Well I'm about to have a conversation with you." He answered. I felt as if I was in trouble.

"About?" I didn't do anything wrong that I could think of so why would he want to talk?

"Calm down you're not in trouble. I just want to get to know you." He laughed making me blush.

"What do you want to know?" He shrugged and rested his head in my lap.

"Tell me about you before you started college." He said getting comfortable like a child who was about to have story time.

I thought about it for a while. "Well, I was born and raised in a small town in Maine. I grew up with my dad, mom and older brother Sean. My mom wanted twins and was kind of sad when she didn't have them. That's why everything my brother did, I did and vice versa. Hence to why both are names start with an "S". At one point my mother started dressing us the same and that's when my father told her enough is enough. I was always with my mother though. Growing up she taught me how to be the perfect housewife. I didn't want to live like that so when I decided to go to New York she was heartbroken. I'll never forget her face when I told her I was leaving Maine. Anyways, Reena and I went to the same high school. We didn't really talk though. I was shy and quiet and she was the popular cheerleader every guy wanted to bed. The funny thing is I actually hated her guts. I thought she was a fake cheerleader like every other cheerleader. When I found out we were roommates I was more than angry. There were no more rooms though so I couldn't switch out. As I learned more about her though I learned she was pretty cool and a fun person. She's been like a sister ever since." When I finished, I didn't even notice I was rubbing my hand through Jeremy's hair. I soon stopped. "Sorry I didn't notice I was doing that." I said embarrassed.

. "Don't stop, it was comforting" He chuckled.

I laughed and continued playing with his hair. "Tell me about you." I asked wanting to learn about this mysterious guy. "Well I was born in Los Angeles and thought because of that I was born to be a star. I tried out for school plays and musicals but the biggest role I ever got was lamppost number three. I was an only child and grew up alone. My dad and mom are workaholics so I was raised by nannies and maids. I was even home schooled until I begged my parents to enroll me in high school. God do I wish I never did. It was complete hell. I wasn't sporty back then and was the size of a toothpick. I was scared to talk to girls so I never did. When I finally reached senior year I got built and became the hot ladies' man I am now. I met Asher my first year of college and he's been like a brother ever since. He was funny, kind and if I was gay I would probably marry the guy. He told me about how he was from Washington and had a big family so he never got attention because he was oldest. In a way we were alike but different at the same time." He finished with his eyes closed.

"Well I bet if I lived in California I would be at your door every morning ready to play with you." I said trying to brighten the mood. He laughed then smiled at me.

"If I lived in Maine I would have been your study buddy." He said we both were laughing now.

I didn't notice how close we were until we stopped laughing. He had the most forest green eyes I've ever seen. His lips were so plumped and pink.

Oh god I'm staring at his lips!

I looked to see him looking at mine. I smiled and soon brought my lips to his.

****

*_*

oh gosh It's getting deep!!

Don't worry I have the story planned out if you think It's moving to fast:) I'M ASKING FOR 15 READS AND SIX COMMENTS. If I can get that you can get a chapter;) Also I want to thank XxFallingApartXx for being my edit bestie for my stories. My next chapter will go to her>.

Don't forget to check out my new story Nothing But Love!! It's getting good feed back so I think you all will enjoy it.

Fan

Comment

Share(PLEASE)

Vote

xoxo,Domonique