You Have FIVE New Faces

@Ilikezoos

@ Smurffett7789

This chappie is dedicated to these to lovely ladies for reading my authors note, commenting and being awesome in general>.<

***

Sydney P.O.V

I seriously hate airports.

I hate the crowded areas filled with annoying people.

I hate the tramps who go threw the metal detector with full outfits on. I mean come on you don't need five necklaces with eight bracelets to get on a got damn plane!

I mostly hate the people who put their bags on the seats so others can't sit down. People are rude as hell now a days.

I sigh pulling my phone out. 10:27 Am

I had almost a half hour to kill. I pulled out my phone to see I had a new text.

***

Hottiee: How's my girl

Me: I'm not your "girl"

Hottiee: mmhhmm Your coming to MY house in a different time zone to see me ME

Me: maybe I'm just visiting a friend

Hottiee: Lol Right ;)

Me: finee I'm your G.I.R.L.

Hottiee: Tell me something I don't know

Me:G reat

I rresistible

r eal

L ady friend

Hottiee: You sure are creative lady friend.

Me: I try

Hottiee: wyd

Me: Waiting for the dumb plane

Hottiee: ugh, I hate airports

Me: Ikr! People won't even let me sit down my feet hurt :/

Hottiee: Poor thing

Me: Poor me with sore feet how will I walk

Hottiee. I'll carry you ;)

Me: I would accept but I have bags :(

Hottiee: Well can't say I didn't try

Me: I know I know you're my hero!

Hottiee: and you're the Jane to my Tarzan ;)

Me: lol out of all characters you choose a caveman

Hottiee: cuz imma beast in bed ;)

Me: moment over

Hottiee: Lol you messed it up before I did dumby

Me: I can do these things though

Hottiee: Oo feisty

Me: Lol I have to board the plane

Hottiee: I have to get ready to go there ;)

Me: Well I'll be the one in pink!

Hottiee: K bye blondie!

***

Reena tapped me on the shoulder and pointed to the gates. " Let's go girly!" She said and I stumbled a little behind her.

I folllowed Reena to our seats and sat next to the window. I was behind a boy who looked around eight and infront of a morally obese guy. Thank god Reena was next to me. I leaned back into the chair and sighed. "How long is the ride?" I asked Reena already annoyed that the guy infront of me had his seat all the way back.

" About six hours. So sit back and relax! Gum?" She offered holding out a stick of gum. I took it trying to calm my nerves.

Not only was I nerves about meeting Jeremy but I was scare as hell of planes. I hate them and airoports both. I preferred to be on ground level thank you very much.

As the plane took off my stomach did backflips. I took out my Ipod and starting listening too calming music. I closed my eyes taking in deep breaths. I heard meditating helps calm nerves down. As my mind went free my soul went into complete bliss.

Bang!

My body flew forward knocking my headbuds out as the little boy kicked my seat. When my heart calmed down I could hear the little shit laughing! I turned around with a sweet smile.

"Are you excited for Christmas?" I asked the little freckled boy. He shook his head up and down.

"Yup Santa's going give me a bike." The little boy smiled excited. I noticed the seat next to him was empty so I took it his mother went to the restroom.

I looked around than leaned in towards the boy. "You wanna know a secret?" I whispered.

His eyes lit up and he spoke. "Tell Me!" He said excited.

" You can't tell anyone." I said looking around again. He nodded. I dropped my smile and said in a normal voice "Santa got hit by a plane last Christmas. Happy hoildays." I said than turned around.

I smiled as I heard the little shit scream and sob. Merry Christmas.

***

I yawned and put on my pink boarded sunglasses that matched my sweatpants and hoodie. The little boy cried the whole ride but lucky fell asleep close go landing. I looked over at Reena who looked just as tired. "I can't wait to meet Asher but I'm super tired." She said her sentence ending in a yawn. I nodded in agreement.

It was late and I was hungry and tired.

Reena and I had our eyes out for the guys. Reena knew what Asher looked like but I only new Jeremy had green eyes. As I scanned the area one more time hands covered my eyes and I jumped.

"Guess who?" Oh my gosh JEREMY IS BEHIND ME! I turned around and almost faint.

The dude looked like a greek god.

He had nice dark brown hair and deep dimples. He had muscle! He wasn't a meathead or anything crazy but he sure did workout. I wonder what they felt like?

He had on a white shirt, leather jacket, dark jeans and sun glasses on that gave him the totally bad boy look. I think I was drooling. I squealed and jumped into his arms. They felt just how I thought they would! He gave out a sexy chuckle and hugged me back. "Someones happy to see me."Oh my gosh he smelled so good! I was to wrapped up in his scent to notice him speak.

"You have no idea." I said making him laugh again.

Something tells me I'll be spending a few nights in his bed.

$@#%%$####$$$#@@@#@@$

Tadaa!

I uploaded!(pats shoulder) I knew I could. PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING THEY MAKE ME SUPER SUPER HAPPY AND THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO DID COMMENT!!

About that new book... I WROTE!! It's really great so pwease check it out. Heres a preview ;):

"it's a big scary world out there baby. Guns, big men,drugs and liars. Mommy got stuck in that world when she got pregnant with you. Mommy was only sixteen. No one wanted or accepted you, leaving mommy broke and homeless. Don't worry baby because mommy will keep fighting to protect you. Even though mommy has no money or family what she does have is love. Mommy's love for you is stronger than anything else itself and builds everyday. It's the one thing keeping her alive, baby. Even though there is no hope now mommy promises one day you and her will live in a big home with a nice garden and front lawn for you to play on. It will also have a pool so mommy and you can go swimming. It will be a huge mansion and you will have your own room to play in. I promise baby, mommy will tuck you in every night and tell you how much she loves you. Then in the morning she'll wake you up and shower you in kisses. It may look bad now with mommy sleeping around everynight and going to bed hungry but one day the sun will come out. Also on that one day mommy will say I told you so."

okay go read it and remember I love you more than barney!!)

Vote

Comment

Fan

Share

xoxo,Domonique