Ch.1 : Meeting a new Friend

They don't know how or why it happened, they just woke up like this after being defeated by Godzilla. Now, they looked like a smaller version of themselves, one they are one headed. They are significantly smaller then they were when they were larger, before, they were 521 feet, now there are around 9 feet tall.

Ich is 9'11"

Ni is 9'6"

Kevin is 9'0"

Each head now has their own body and they all have different personalities and independent thought. Ni and Ichi where furious with this drastic decrease in size, at least they were still able to fire their gravity beams. Kevin however saw this new change as a welcome change, now that he was a separate entity from his brothers.

Kevin wanted to go out to the world and explore it, not destroy it like his brothers. As his brothers got distracted in their conversation, he took the moment to fly off, he continuously looked back to make sure they weren't following him. He doesn't think they'd care if he ran off on them, since they don't love him or at least what he thinks.

He was flying above an alpine woodland, looking something like this :

Kevin loved how beautiful and gorgeous this planet is, he honestly feels like he's dreaming since he now has his own body

Kevin loved how beautiful and gorgeous this planet is, he honestly feels like he's dreaming since he now has his own body. Finally his own being, having his own freedom, no longer being controlled by evil killer brothers. No longer having to always fight Godzilla to become "King of the Monsters", he was never interested in being king of anything. However its not like he had a choice, he was quite literally attached to his power hungry brothers.

Now, he was free.

He kept flying over the woods until he saw a creek. He flew down to the creek and watch the water flow, usually he's so big he could barely see anything the humans can... but now... it was incredible.

He lowered his snout into the water and decided to take a drink out of the creek, it tasted far better then he ever could of imagined. He soon stuck his head into the creek and kept drinking. He was enjoying himself.

When he was done enjoying the water, he took off into the sky yet again. He wanted to find a human settlement or a place where they live, he's always been fascinated by the humans and their way of life. His brother Ichi new though, since he was the middle head and the one in charge, he could read each head's mind. Ofcourse, Ichi was not happy that Kevin was fascinated about humans.

Kevin soon saw a human wearing a red plaid shirt, overalls and and a beanie. He was what the humans call a "Lumberjack", he wanted to go greet himself to the man. He flew down behind the man and watch him as he was chopping wood.

He soon turned around and saw Kevin, "What in tarnation are you?!" said the man in surprise. He's never seen anything like him before... except... he looks too much like Monster Zero. "Get!" he yelled, thrusting his axe forward threateningly.