I'm Going To Rehab- FINAL CHAPTER!*

Well, well, well. It has finally come to an end! This is the final chapter to 'Hi I'm An Addict' and I would like to thank every single one of you who came and read this amateur story of mine! It really means a lot to me that you've been through thick and thin with Rhonnie, Leah and Kayla. Most of you hated Rhonnie and Jeremy while others thought Kayla's oblivious attitude was annoying but you still kept reading on. Once again thank you for waiting weeks on end for (my lazy butt) to update- I couldn't continue this book without you! Please check out some of my other works if you enjoy my style of writing! Please enjoy 'I'm Going To Rehab' .

___________________________~*HI, I'M AN ADDICT*~_________________________

Leah didn't know how but she ended up in a chapel. The high ceiling hung over her as she stared at them half-conscious.

"Isn't this ironic?" Leah said to herself as she tried gathering all her things. A cold hand touched her shoulder as she turned and faced Tanner. Confusion was written all over her face, 'What the hell am I doing here? Why is Tanner here? Did I pass out?'

"Don't look at me like that, girl." Tanner said with a half smile as Leah fixed her posture and stood up. The room was spinning as she moved toward the ceiling and the blood rushed at her head all at once.

"Am I hungover?" She asked him and Tanner nodded.

"Well, you did call me begging me to drive you to church for some reason. You were pretty hysterical." He told her without even hesitating. That boy would do any task for Leah and she knew he would. Leah sat down on the prayer bench and looked up at him, her dark eyes piercing through the silence.

"I think cause subconsciously I wanted to tell you something." She began but stopped to see what Tanner would say to her.

"That is? If you consciously know, of course." He said jokingly but the air was thick around them.

Leah ran her fingers through her dark hair and sighed. Her eyes fixed themselves on the crucifix hanging above the alter. Glazing over the hold place she was in Tanner snapped her back into reality,

"Leah?"

"I cheated on you- well, kinda." Leah blurted out without realizing it. Her gaze was still on Jesus' face but Tanner stared at her.

"Wow. Well, hearing it in a church kind of softens the blow a little."

"Don't you get it?" Leah turned to Tanner with teary eyes, "I sent naked pictures to a guy you smoke weed with!"

"Jeremy?"

"No! Tyson."

"Oh, well I mean it's just Tyson." Tanner said leaning back and shrugged.

"Just Tyson?" Leah questioned him. Tanner looked at her and smiled.

"It's hard to forgive the fact you sext with someone, however I can over look it."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean," Tanner leaned closer to her and began to whisper as an elderly couple entered the church, "I mean that I can over look your mistake, girl."

"But I cheated on you!" Leah shouted and the couple looked over at her and began to whisper. Tanner smiled at them and brought the conversation back to a whisper.

"Did you go and actually sleep with him?" Tanner asked her.

"No but-."

"- Then I can over look your mistake, Leah." Tanner's grin went away as he leaned back and looked at the elderly couple, "I bet he's slept with a Vietnamese woman while in the war."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Either he told his old lady or he kept it a secret from her while his Vietnamese woman takes care of their bastard child."

"Tanner, what does this have to do with us-?"

"-This sexting is your bastard child, Leah. I'm going to be like that little old lady and over look the damn thing because I love you, girl." Tanner was done beating around the bush with her and smiled, "Why can't you accept that I've forgiven you so easily?"

"I just feel really bad about it."

"I think it's the atmosphere that made me forgive you to be honest." Tanner turned his head to the ceiling and extended his arms out toward it, "Or maybe it's just me realizing that I shouldn't be living like this any longer."

"Living like what?" Leah asked him.

"My parents are sending me to rehab by the end of the month since I graduate soon." Tanner didn't look at her but he felt Leah press her head in his lap.

"Take me with you." She sounded pitiful but Tanner just laughed.

"No girl. I need you to be here when I get back." His hand went through her dark hair and he sighed, "I wanted to take Jeremy with me but I don't think he wants to get better."

"And you do?" Leah asked and tanner nodded.

"Some what. I want to be able to not have to worry about a random piss test. It's not that I'm ready to give up everything- it's more that I'm getting tired of it." Tanner placed his head ontop of Leah's and continued, "Everything hit me so fast. I just woke up when Jeremy told me Rhonnie was pregnant with his kid- I mean, my god, we are just kids! Why are kids having kids, you know?"

"I want to have kids.'

"Not now. Not how Rhonnie and Jeremy are having them- all coming out of the open and what not." Tanner told her and Leah nodded, "I just want to get out of this life, and when I come back I want you to be there."

Leah didn't say anything more, she just picked at the loose thread on Tanner's jeans as Tanner hummed a quiet tone when his phone went off in the church. He looked down at the text message from a friend of his,

                    "Dude! I scored on some bubble gum kush! Want to come fuck around with it?"

Tanner just smiled and replied back; "Have fun with it. I'm going to rehab."

______________________THE END_________________________