Chapter 5 (plot changes)

BG INFO- there's been a time skip by a month or two. the two are now pretty good friends and are also friends with most of the other DV3 cast members. i don't like the idea of bully's so let's say they saw their evil ways and are now poggers. This also has the Trans!Shuichi headcanon

ships-

Rantaro X Shuichi

Rantaro x Kaede

Kaito x Kokichi (platonic)

Miu x Kirumi

—————————–––—————————
Shuichi POV-

  I was nodding off in class again. How long has it been? I don't know but i can't look at him the same anymore.

   I hate this feeling. It hurts. Why did they get together? It hurts me. I loved you.

   I'm sad. This is sad.

——————————————————-

"Shuichi? You're falling asleep again!' Tenko lightly chopped my head,' It's art class, and we have a project related to danganronpa!"

"wait what, danganronpa???" I slightly shouted saying that, i guess my teacher heard.

"Yes Mr.Sihara danganronpa. It's a popular franchise and would get kids like' Mr Monodam slightly yelled this next part as to gain attention,"you to stop sleeping in my class!"

The rest of the day went by quickly. It was all the same since the news. Waking up, going to school, nodding off a bit in all classes, talking to friends, hide pain. All saddens me. i'm not cheery that much.

I'm sad.

———————————————————————-

Shuichi POV

It's the weekend now. Kirumi made plans for us at a water park. I'm pretty sure Miu, her girlfriend made her do it, perhaps saying it could be a way for them to show tits or something.

i don't know though. My experience as a woman wasn't too great. How do i tell them i can't swim with a binder on because it counts as exercise?

No better question, how do i tell them i'm trans?

Time skip to the water park

"Shuichiiiiii! took you long enough!" Kaito shouted from the pool. He had Kokichi on his shoulders and they were running into Gonta and Ryoma. Maybe playing Chicken.

I heard the familiar voice that hurt me so bad.

"Shuichi! You're so late i didn't think you were coming!" Rantaro's voice sounded to calm yet so happy at the same time. He was sitting on the pool steps with Kaede. his girlfriend.

"Ah hello Sihara Kun i'm happy you got to join us' Kirumi walked up next to me,' Are you going to swim?"

Oh yeah. I was in swim trunks and a very loose shirt. I wasn't wearing my binder. Bikini tops are uncomfortable. i put a shirt on over it to hide my chest. "Oh yeah i will. Do you have sunscreen?"

"hA!' i heard loud laughing from Miu of course, 'If you don't wear sunscreen you'll burn so bad! You really need sun Shoe Itchy."

I giggled. My friends all know so well how to make me laugh.

————————————————————————

Hiii! been awhile lmao. a lot of people seemed to like this and school is ending for me soon. so maybe i can update this. i've got some ideas. i'm also going to be writing some genshin impact oneshots. please check those out when i release them.

for now you'll be seeing some fillers in this. this was half filler half not. i'll let you chose what you think was.

WORD COUNT- 552