chapter 4

(Kris)

Soft lips smashed onto mine and my eyes widen. T-ao is KISSING ME!? What do I do?! Dreaming this would happen every night was fine but this is real life! Tao pulled away giving me a concerned look, that look made my heart ache knowing he might feel upset that I wasn’t responding to anything at the moment.

“Um Kris gege,” he was going to speak more but he stopped and began blushing looking down kicking his right foot to the floor like those girls who lift their leg up while kissing someone in those romantic movies… hey I watch those movies time to time!

“Tao I u-h,” I was speechless and I didn’t know what to do at the moment. Without thinking I grabbed Tao’s left hand and dragged him to my room closing the door behind us. Shit I’m all alone with Tao now why did I do this?!

“K-ris gege I… meant that,” Tao slowly spoke. He meant what?

“Meant what?” confused I asked him and his eyes harden they were like staring into my soul.

“The kiss, I meant the kiss gege I love you!” he blurted out quickly covering his mouth in shock, he began shaking and his face was as red as a tomato, he was so cute! Walking towards him I grabbed both of his hands and placed them down to his sides and reached up to cup his cheeks, staring at his lips I braced myself. Leaning forward  I whispered.

“I love you too Tao,” I kissed him gently feeling him kiss back with more force, I felt my heart flutter.

(Tae)

“Jongin!” I growled trying to get him but I couldn’t as everytime I tried to walk I would fall. Damn him for getting in the way for Tao and Kris! Crutches were laid in front of my sight and I saw it was my mother.

“Kick his ass for me,” she smiled which I nodded and laughed now going after him with my crutches.

“You can run but you can’t hide!” I roared going after him. At that same time I saw my mother signalling Minho into her room, she probably wants to give him the talk about our relationship, thinking of that made me blush, don’t say anything embarrassing!

(Minho)

Walking into the room I stood silently, I was kind of nervous as I have never been in a situation like this so when she signalled me to her room I was startled. She turned around and patted the bed next to her side; I walked and sat on the bed with my hands in my lap sitting up properly showing manners to Mrs Lee.

“So,” she started and I gulped. “You are in a relationship with my Taemin, tell me how the relationship is going between the two of you?” her voice travelled inside my head, the calm tone making it sound inviting to respond.

“Well it’s going great Mrs Lee; Tae has been really sweet and adorable which I would try to keep away from harm’s way. I’m so sorry Mrs Lee!” I went onto my knees and bowed in front of her feeling scared all of a sudden, would she take me away from her son if I tell her?

“Why are you sorry dear?” her voice went from calm to worrisome.

“I was the one who shot your son’s leg, I didn’t mean to mam I was taken by Erudite and they made a serum which works on Divergents and I was told to kill Tae. I am so sorry and I will accept any punishment you lay upon me. Also if the word Divergent comes as a bad thing then I will understand,” I looked up at her and she grabbed my arms pulling me up until I was standing.

“Aw sweetie I am not happy but I don’t blame you, those Erudite people are just horrible beings for this world and I know you wouldn’t do anything to my baby. But if you want punishment then give me a hug,” she smiled and my eyes widened, was that it?

“Why just a hug? Would hurting me do the trick?” I questioned her and she laughs at me. I don’t understand?

“Look all I asked was a hug and I am not someone who likes hurting others, which is why I left dauntless to come to Amity. And I am very happy you are dating my son, I could never imagine my son going out with someone so strong and so handsome, and wow so tall he’s so lucky. I felt so bad when Taemin looked like me thinking what person would go for someone who looked like a girl but was a boy, I am so glad he has someone who can love him back for who he is. Oh sorry I am rambling on!” she began to sob a little looking at a photo frame which had Tae, Jinki and Mrs Lee with her husband in the picture. I wonder what happened to him.

“It’s ok Mrs Lee please don’t cry,” I gave her a hug which she returned, I began rubbing circles in her back which she calmed down soon she pulled away and brought back her smile, just like Tae does. “If it isn’t so much trouble… what happened to your husband?” she still smiled but her eyes showed sadness.

“Well apparently he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Dauntless was in the main city where all factions are all allowed to walk in the same place, they were tormenting some abnegations and some Amity. My husband isn’t one to stand down so he tried to stop the situation when… they took a gun out and he was gone,” her voice turned into a whisper. Dauntless did such a thing!? “After that I hated dauntless and was happy I left if I didn’t then I would could have been the one who was in the city that day and could have been the one to kill him,” I placed a finger to her lips.

“Please don’t speak any more than you have to I am sorry on my half that happened to your husband,” she gave me another smile.

“Thank you for being so nice to me Charisma,” I interrupted her.

“Please call me Minho, I only use Charisma with many others.”

“Well thank you Minho oh and take this,” she grabbed a ring from her left hand and gave it to me. I didn’t know what to do, that was her wedding ring. “Take it please, it will save you money to buy one yourself and here you need two rings right so,” she opened up a jewellery box and took out another ring and opened my hand placing both rings. “These are my husband’s and my ring for both you and Tae but if you don’t want to or feel like marrying anytime in your life then give them back and leave my baby alone,” she gave me a serious look. She really cares so much about Tae she is a good mother.

“Sure and I would be honoured to marry your son in the near future, thank you but this is really too much,” I begged her to take it back but she wouldn’t take it.

“Think of it as an early wedding gift from both me and husband,” she opened the door and left me standing in her room. Thank you Mrs Lee.