Chapter 1~ Useless

Cheryl's POV

     *BEEP**BEEP**BEEP*. "Turn off the fùcking alarm clock Cheryl", Matthew says from the other side of the bed. I walk to the bathroom, combing out the tangles with my fingers while yawning. "You bìtch, you forgot to do my laundry" Matthew screamed barely awake. "I did it on purpose", I mutter to myself. "What was that?""I said I did it on purpose", I say louder. He walks into the bathroom then pushes me and slaps me. Ouch!

   After he left, I pressed play on my phone and blasting out came Fall Out Boy. Today was the day I was gonna end all my pain. No longer will I suffer from my thoughts, memories. I walk up to the road, Fall Out Boy ringing in my ears. Matthew would hit me for listening to Fall Out Boy.

I'm just useless.

Patrick's POV

    *RING**RING**RING*. "What the fùck do you want Pete", I said through the small microphone on my phone. "Chill dude, just wanted to remind you about the signing later", he said sounding genuinely offended. "Ok", I said annoyed. Walking in the bathroom I didn't even bother styling my hair as I threw my black fedora on. Wearing all black today, the usual outfit.

    I sat on the side of my bed opening twitter, reading the comments on my last picture.
(All these user names are made up from me)

@petewentzforever: Ewww, still fat I see.
@andyhurleyisbae: ugly as always patrick, keep up the bad work.
@patrickstumpisgross: why don't you just kill yourself it's obvious no one likes you.

    These really got into my head. I threw on my black boots and walked out my door while shutting off my phone. Today i was going to end it all, No longer will I suffer from the hate and pain I have for this world now. Goodbye Pete, Andy, and Joe.

I'm just useless.

__________________________________________________

  Thank You for my first chapter! If there are any errors please let me know because this is my first book and I want to improve it as much as I can.

Love you guys!!