Chapter 3~ It's my Fate

Omg I think I might do it. 3 updates in one day!! Yay

Cheryl's POV

    The man from across the street was running towards me now. I tried getting closer to a car while tears were streaming down my face. The car was close now. Yes,yes,yes,no. The man pushed me onto the side, and safe. He was now awkwardly on top of me. I muttered something that I don't think he could hear. "So much for the end.

   I couldn't hear the man, my ear buds were still blaring. I tugged them out and pushed him off me."I was trying to do something!" I yelled at him in tears. I sat down on the ground and cried into his chest until I fell asleep.

Maybe there was a reason he stopped me. Maybe, it's my fate.

Patrick's POV 

     This beautiful was now asleep on my chest, with tear stained cheeks. I picked her up, careful not to wake her, and headed of to my apartment. Opening the door with my foot I walked in and set her on my bed. She looked so peaceful andi beautiful while asleep, I wonder what could have caused her to want life to end.

      I checked my time to see the signing was in thirty minutes. Crap. I decided to write her a note so she wouldn't be worried.
Dear girl I just met,
I have to leave but I will be back around four so make yourself at home . The kitchen is by the frond door, the bathroom is across from the bed, and the living room and TV is diagonal from the kitchen. If you decide to leave by the time I get back, that's ok. There's a spare key under my mat. Take that and if you ever need anything just come back. I hope to see you again.
                                   Love, Patrick

Cheryl's POV 

   I read the note over and over,Wow, for once someone cares for me. I need to get home before Matthew so he won't notice I'm gone, I grab my stuff from by the bed and walked out. I lifted up the mat to be met with a shiny silver key. I picked it up and tucked into my back pocket. Goodbye Patrick, I hope too see you again.

      Maybe he saved me for a reason, maybe it's my fate.

__________________________________________________

Thank you guys for reading. Love you. I'm shooting for 4 chapters.

Love you