Chapter 4~ Help Me

Patrick's POV

     I arrived at the signing and put on my best fake smile. We signed many autographs and took many photos. We were down to the last couple of people now. A girl who came up to us and looked like she was about to pass out said "Omg can I get a picture with you guys please please", laughing Pete said yes, I started standing for the picture until I was asked not to be in the picture. I watched as the rest if the band took the picture. It was now finally time to go home.

     When I walked through the door the girl I met earlier wasn't anywhere in the house. I saw that the note was gone and so was the key. Maybe there's a chance she'll come back.

     I'll be alone now. Help me.

Cheryl's POV

    I was walking home for hours by now. I walked up to the yard to see that Matthews car was parked crooked in our driveway  which meant he was drinking. Uh oh.

    I was immediately pinned up to the wall and punched relentlessly in the gut. Hours passed of beating and I was hurt, badly. I needed help, from Patrick. Matthew was passed out on  the couch so I quietly limped out the house. Walking for about 2 hours it was now 4 am. I knocked on Patrick's door weakly until I could barely lift a limb.

     Help me.

__________________________________________________

Thank you guys for reading this!!! 4 chapters in a row♡♡

Love you!!!