coming out

A/n- hello, I might be updating again today

Y/n POV

I have been on social media for about two years now and I still haven't come out. It's not that I am scared to it is just that I don't want people to look at me differently. Beside now that I am in a content house with a bunch of bi girls, Anna and I have been posting a lot together, and fans saw hickies on her neck. Everyone already thinks I'm gay, and I don't blame them.

From my fashion senses, to my starting, and my monster addiction. What else do you expect people to think.

After taking are of my body and putting in the outfit of the day. I went over to Anna's room, since that is the only other room I know how to get to. 

"Damn this place is literally a maze"-y/n. "hey Anna I need to talk to you". I looked at Anna and she was wearing hoodies and sweats. She was looking in her mirror adding her guess chains and brushing her hair. 

"Yeah real quick can you help me with this necklace" -anna. I walked over to her, grabbed the chain for her hand and put it around her neck. In the process I caught her looking at me through the mirror. She quickly looked away, causing me to smirk. "So what was it do you want to talk about" -Anna cleared her throat.

"A scale form 1-10 about how much hate did you get form coming out to the internet?"-y/n. Anna looked at me a laughed.??!

"I didn't and don't plan on doing so soon, I am a creator who is already getting a shit ton of hate, why add onto it more"-Anna, I looked at her up and down. Not in a creepy matter. 

"Then try and hide it better ig, you where hoodies and  sweats, and is always where this guess chain. Besides who cares what people think about us, it is our lives and them commenting hate will just give us more money"-y/n. 

"Here is a deal, if you come out, I will too"-Anna. She really thinks I'm gonna fall for that. I am going to come out as a lesbian,ultimately, and then she is just gonna leave me hanging. 

"ORRRRRRRR, we come out in the same video"-y/n. Anna grounded. I guess she really doesn't want to come out huh. But it's fine I won't push her. "You know what it's fine, I do not want to push you into coming out, but just know you could just get it over with"

————

"Their so pretty it hurst I'm not talking but boys i' m talking bout girls their so pretty with their button up shirts"-y/n. I was using this sound for my coming out video, girls, by girl in red.

Caption: yea I'm gay😩

Comments

User 1: we been knowing y/n

User 2: we know, your not the best at hiding it

User 3: as soon as huh joined JAH and Anna appeared with hickies on her neck I was like yeah that girl is gay..

annabannaxddd: I'm so proud of you bubs

justahouse: OMG YAYYYY I'm so prions of you y/n

Hater: fag

Hater: attention whore

Hater: your just confused 

Tap to load more comments....

————

"Cause it's to cold for you here..." after watching y/n's coming out video and rethinking what she said. Anna decided to come out to. Not to steal her spot light but to get it over with.

Caption: yea I'm gay too 😤y/n.y/l/n.

Tap to load more comments....

——————————————————————————————————————————————-

A/n- sorry for the short chapter.