greetings my friends

A/n-who is your favorite member of JAH, you could also say their friends/ boyfriends 

Y/n POV

Well... that was interesting to say the least. Um.. ya. So now I'm going to meet the rest of the girls and let's just hope they don't see the hickies I gave Anna.

"Hello everyone this is y/n the new member of JAH" -Anna. Everyone just stared at me, the boys were staring a little to hard. And on other, parts of my body. 

"Hey buddy, eyes up here. Not on my tits or none existent ass"-y/n. They quickly looked up. God I love having the type of power. Probably why I'm a top.

"Hi I'm Eva or Evan" -Eva. She put her hand out for me to greet but I just pushed it away and hugged her.

"Hi I'm Sabrina, but please call me sab. Some people here like to call me duckie to."-sab. Interesting  nickname. I then pulled her in for a hug. 

"Hey I'm Devyn, I don't really have a nickname but I like to annoy Anna and call her sugar plum"-dev. I gaged not the biggest fan of baby names either. She then pulled me into a hug and my head was in her cheats cause that bitch is tall.

"Hello,I'm Mads, but I couldn't help but notice how dilated your eyes are, same goes for you Anna. Oh yay and Anna you have some smudged lip stick on your own so you might wanna fix that. Oh wait and before I forget"  mads went over and pulled down Anna's, well my hood. "That is um interesting um but real quick WHY TF DOES IT LOOK LIKE A HIPPO ATTACKED YOU NECK"-Mads

Everyone immediately turned towards us.

"She is um a very over protective one as you can see"-Anna whispers in my ear.

"Before y'all get crazy, um it was like... um. My name is y/n y/l/n um I used to play saccer"-y/n. Before I could even finish my sentence everyone started laughing at me. WTF did I do. 

"Y/n where are your from?"-anna

"Um Michigan I believe people are laughing at me because of my accent" - y/n

"You look um great, like....really pretty"- Christian. Everyone started laughing even harder when those words came out of Christian's mouth. "I was wondering if you would like to go get something to eat tmr"-Christian.

"I'm sorry do I not look gay enough to y'all, oh damn I should have worn the chains, the flannel to.  Dang sorry for leading you on but I am bi, but like 99% woman. But you go back to Mads. Don't worry I see the hickies on both yall's necks, fuckin nasty ass"-y/n.

———— ( time skip still your POV )

Me and JAH have been getting a long really good. They are all amazing people not to mention have this weird  type of humor, but I live for it. We were all just making tiktoks on our spams untill the jet lag caught up to me. I started getting tired.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go to bed, jet lag "-y/n. Everyone started getting sad, there were begging me to stay.

"Why don't you just drink some red bull"-Anna

"*gag* that's fucking nasty, monster is ten times better, but no I need my sleep and respectfully I'm leaving" -y/n. I made my way upstairs while and Anna just gasped.

————

*insert thirst trap*

 Caption: I got big dick and if you don't believe me ask- actually nvm

Commments

User 1: I feel like we're all a bit bi today-

annabannaxddd: don't worry I believe it  😩(Like by creator)

User 2: overated

-the follow back button is giving (creator)

sabquesada:mhm 

devyyy_: you sure you're straight cause SHHHHEEEESSSHHH

Tap to load more comments....

————————————————————————————————————————

A/n- hello there, make sure you are drinking water and eating your food. Love y'all.